Parking lot thefts.

JETSFAN5180

Attention fans attending Jets home games.Lately ive heard there have been in an increase in thefts in the lots.A neighbor who had my tickets for the Bears game yes he is a Jets fan.Had 2 magnetic emblems stolen off his truck.1 being a Jet logo and the other a Maltese Fire Dept cross with his hometown fire company on it and a 9/11 scripture.PLus he had a brand new weber mini grill taken also it was under the truck cooling off.

I called a friend who knows someone who works at the games and he said this is common and it increases year after year.Disapointing news and sorry to hear .Ive been to Baltimore Ravens games and Washington Redskins games.Guys leave the entire tailgate up during the game and come out to find nothing missing.

Has anyone else ever had anything stolen or vandalized while at a Jets game?

The $15.00 we pay to park should include a security check by members of the Meadowlands Event Security Staff who can ride around and just let the would be thief know we are on the lookout.Instead of walking around harrassing people and vendors in the lot.

Attention fans attending Jets home games.Lately ive heard there have been in an increase in thefts in the lots.A neighbor who had my tickets for the Bears game yes he is a Jets fan.Had 2 magnetic emblems stolen off his truck.1 being a Jet logo and the other a Maltese Fire Dept cross with his hometown fire company on it and a 9/11 scripture.PLus he had a brand new weber mini grill taken also it was under the truck cooling off.

I called a friend who knows someone who works at the games and he said this is common and it increases year after year.Disapointing news and sorry to hear .Ive been to Baltimore Ravens games and Washington Redskins games.Guys leave the entire tailgate up during the game and come out to find nothing missing.

The $15.00 we pay to park should include a security check by members of the Meadowlands Event Security Staff who can ride around and just let the would be thief know we are on the lookout.Instead of walking around harrassing people and vendors in the lot.

Yeah, I had one of my jets helmet magnet emblems stolen too at the bears game.

The security there is just to get rid of the illegal vendors selling jets merch in the lot, and raining on my tailgate and cheerleaders. Once the game starts and the vendors bounce, there is NO security to be found anywhere out there.

This happens everywhere. I had a Webber grill stolen 10 years ago as well as a rack of ribs (It was 20 degrees so we threw them in the back of my truck).

Not to mention chairs and stuff.

There are way too many drunken idiots roaming the parking lots.

Guys im glad you feel its a joke.Wait until it happens you.Then lets see if you feel like joking about it.

Who the f### in this thread is making a joke out of it?

But then again who would steal anything off of a 1980 Aries K car with a styrofoam cooler and disposabe aluminun grill.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, a 1980 aries and styro cooler and disposable grill, clearly you haven't been to my tailgate. Don't play yourself trying to be a message board tough guy.

Guys im glad you feel its a joke.Wait until it happens you.Then lets see if you feel like joking about it.But then again who would steal anything off of a 1980 Aries K car with a styrofoam cooler and disposabe aluminun grill.

Have a good one!

Dude relax man who made a joke of this?

Oh and I never leave my JetNation car magnets on my car. Those bad boys will end up on Ebay. Collectors items!

People need to respect the tailgate area. I can't believe this goes on, but then again having grown up in brooklyn I'm trained to lock everything up before I head into the stadium (of course, I'm not the grill guy which is not easy to lock up).

Joe: Any plans to bring your "unique" tailgate up to Foxboro next year?

It is in the works if the schedule is agreeable, we would have to play up there early in the season, like september, while it is warm. It gets hard to convince my cheerleaders to get into the appropriate tailgate attire once it gets cold.

It is in the works if the schedule is agreeable, we would have to play up there early in the season, like september, while it is warm. It gets hard to convince my cheerleaders to get into the appropriate tailgate attire once it gets cold.

Lets hope the NFL schedule makers plan an early season Jets/Pats game at Foxboro.

I will personally set aside some parking spots for your crew!

In all honesty, the times where I forget to take my magnets off my truck bfore going into the stadium I fully expect them to be stolen. Any idiot who leaves them on and actually gives a crap of whether they get stolen or not is just plain delusional. And as to the grill, any season tailgater knows to throw the coals out/shut the gas off at least 1 half hour before kickoff. Anything you leave outside of your car, you should fully expect it to be gone. You do realize that hobo's with shopping carts collecting can wander the lot during the game,.

Guys im glad you feel its a joke.Wait until it happens you.Then lets see if you feel like joking about it.But then again who would steal anything off of a 1980 Aries K car with a styrofoam cooler and disposabe aluminun grill.

Have a good one!

Actually..I heard a story much worse than this..

My buddy(Giants fan)used to have Giants season tickets in the mid to late 80's(parcells era)...and he told me that someone broke into a car and took a dump in the backseat..that is ****ing disgusting and sick..and that was almost 20 years ago..

In all honesty, the times where I forget to take my magnets off my truck bfore going into the stadium I fully expect them to be stolen. Any idiot who leaves them on and actually gives a crap of whether they get stolen or not is just plain delusional. And as to the grill, any season tailgater knows to throw the coals out/shut the gas off at least 1 half hour before kickoff. Anything you leave outside of your car, you should fully expect it to be gone. You do realize that hobo's with shopping carts collecting can wander the lot during the game,.

Exactly @The Booz

Yea thats it the hobo guy canning took the magnets to put on his shopping cart.I guess anything and everything is fair game. I know a few guys who bring generators with tvs i guess they are fair game also. So are fancy wheels and tires.Trunks can be pried open wheels unbolted.ITS THE POINT some of you are missing.

The material things can be replaced its the lifelong memory of being robbed at a Jet game that cant.

If you leave **** that can eaisly come off in the parking lot then you're a ****ing retard because you have to know there are plenty of *******s everywhere who will take it... especially here in the tri-state region. Think with your head.

At the Lions Thanksgiving game they had a few private lots for $50.

Are you talking about the Foxborough Patriots Mike?

No, I'm talking about a team whose owner built a stadium with his own money (not looking for tax-payer handouts like that cheap-ass Woody) and did not charge PSL's.

Parking fees are just one way to offset the cost that allows a team to play in their own stadium.

Yea thats it the hobo guy canning took the magnets to put on his shopping cart.I guess anything and everything is fair game. I know a few guys who bring generators with tvs i guess they are fair game also. So are fancy wheels and tires.Trunks can be pried open wheels unbolted.ITS THE POINT some of you are missing.

The material things can be replaced its the lifelong memory of being robbed at a Jet game that cant.

I'm referring to your first post in which you stated that you left the magnets on the car and left the grill under the truck. Sorry dude, there's no aweful memory of theft involved with that. There's just the aweful memory of learning a lesson about leaving your things out for someone to easily take. Lock you stuff up in your car./ If your car gets broken into, then yes that's a terribly ****ty thing to have happen over a magnet and a cheap grill. Fortunately that doesn't happen very often.

Archived