JAY Cutler STARTING TONIGHT!!!

914-ny

Boy, Jake Plummer, I mean, Jay Cutler is really doing well tonight huh?

3-7, 17 yards, TD, INT.

Denver offense = Tatum Bell with 81 yards & a TD on just 10 carries.

10-7 Seattle, should be 10-10 but Brown missed a 40 yarder earlier, 5 minutes to go in the 1st half.

Boy, Jake Plummer, I mean, Jay Cutler is really doing well tonight huh?

3-7, 17 yards, TD, INT.

Denver offense = Tatum Bell with 81 yards & a TD on just 10 carries.

10-7 Seattle, should be 10-10 but Brown missed a 40 yarder earlier, 5 minutes to go in the 1st half.

That was a great catch by Smith. Too bad he fumbled!

First career start. He's going to make rookie mistakes.

Yeah, he looked like Chad Pennington out there on that INT.

Even if the Broncos made the playoffs this year, they'd almost definitely lose in the first round. Conversely though, that loss is out of the way for the next year.

It's not my choice as to whether Vince Young and Leinart get a learning curve or not. Other people anoint them as the second coming of Christ. I say that the early returns tell me otherwise.

I'm not inducting my guy (Cutler) into Canton yet. I just say he'll be better than VY and Captain Crosseye. Give him a few starts and he'll prove me right.

It's not my choice as to whether Vince Young and Leinart get a learning curve or not. Other people anoint them as the second coming of Christ. I say that the early returns tell me otherwise.

I'm not inducting my guy (Cutler) into Canton yet. I just say he'll be better than VY and Captain Crosseye. Give him a few starts and he'll prove me right.

Who annointed VY as the second coming? All I've ever read is how he's going to be a huge bust, or is borderline retarded. Leinart got a ton of hype I agree, and was allegedly supposed to be the most NFL ready of all the NFL QBs, and I think he's shown otherwise. I think most people expected VY to be really bad, but he or his team have found a way to win with him at the helm, so right now I think he's clearly the best rookie QB. You have to go beyond just mere stats. I don't think his stats are terrible anyway, when adding in the rushing yards and TDs especially.

Who annointed VY as the second coming? All I've ever read is how he's going to be a huge bust, or is borderline retarded. Leinart got a ton of hype I agree, and was allegedly supposed to be the most NFL ready of all the NFL QBs, and I think he's shown otherwise. I think most people expected VY to be really bad, but he or his team have found a way to win with him at the helm, so right now I think he's clearly the best rookie QB. You have to go beyond just mere stats. I don't think his stats are terrible anyway, when adding in the rushing yards and TDs especially.

I've heard him compared to John Elway on this forum. That's not Jesus, but it's pretty close from a football standpoint.

Vince is making plays with his feet, but he was pretty awful throwing the ball today. He overthrew his receivers all day long. In the NFL, you have GOT to complete more than 49% of your passes, I don't care what you can do with your feet.

I've heard him compared to John Elway on this forum. That's not Jesus, but it's pretty close from a football standpoint.

Vince is making plays with his feet, but he was pretty awful throwing the ball today. He overthrew his receivers all day long. In the NFL, you have GOT to complete more than 49% of your passes, I don't care what you can do with your feet.

He was 15 of 25....that is over 50% completion rate dude. Cutler got the same type of hype, people compare him to Brett Favre! You have selective standards and reading habits. All 3 were seriously hyped, and on this board so was Croyle for some reason.

Archived