Will the Jets get a Happy Ending this season?

SouthernJet

Dude, you haven't experienced an happy ending in 34 years.

Thank god you are a Phins fan, and not a Jets fans.

They hav gone 38 years without a happy ending.

It took you 7 hours to come up with that?

I will tell you though, I have never seen my team win a championship. I was born just a few years too late. It is really hard being a true fan of a team that can't make it. I have watched the Marlins, and Heat win championships. But never my beloved Dolphins.

On that note, I have a little video for you. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sR4ZKFAXl8g

The next three games are all on Penny's shoulder (or should I say arm). He knows that. I

he needs to throw the ball all over the place to Jet receivers (basically the same game plan against the Packers). I don't think we are going to score that many but in the end I believe we come out on top.

For Chad's sake, I hope he does...if not he is finally done.

The next three games are all on Penny's shoulder (or should I say arm). He knows that. I

he needs to throw the ball all over the place to Jet receivers (basically the same game plan against the Packers). I don't think we are going to score that many but in the end I believe we come out on top.

For Chad's sake, I hope he does...if not he is finally done.

DAmn should we start the funeral music now!;)

A Happy Ending would be the Jets taking down Miami on Christmas... of course I would've loved to lose my voice before the New Years Eve parties began by telling LaMont Jordan how much he sucks behind the Raiders bench but I won't get that opp so now it's pretty much up to... SQUISHING THE FISH!!

:squishfish:

Archived