Good luck on Christmas

like2god

L2G... you going to the game on Monday or are you and the other 60,000 fans going to do a no show so the people at home can hear the Jets chant in your stadium?

I can't wait to see a Jets win on that Big HDTV you put in there since last year.

BZ

Dolphin Stadium does not play Jets games from last week on the big screen BZ. And if you think your gonna win on Monday, you are mistaken. VIVA LA FINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dolphin Stadium does not play Jets games from last week on the big screen BZ. And if you think your gonna win on Monday, you are mistaken. VIVA LA FINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really? Even when we are PLAYING there?

Duh.

So now you have switched to french?

How about this?

"Joey Harrington est un strat

I did'nt realize you won at Dolphin Stadium last year. Oh, thats right, the Jets lost in Miami last year. Thanks for the history lesson BZ. Your what the French call a "persienne l'American"

No, we split last year and the year before. Before that we owned you for 4 years. We also have a 42-39 wining record over the Dolphins.

Here is what Joey did against us last time:

Rating: 68.6

Attempts:43

Complet: 27

Perc: 62.8

Yards:266

TD: 1

INT: 2

Of course, he has gotten SOO much better. Here is last week.

Rating: 0

Attempts: 17

Complet: 5

Perc: 29.4

Yards: 20

TD: 0

INT: 2

At least he can consistently throw those INTs.

BZ

No, we split last year and the year before. Before that we owned you for 4 years. We also have a 42-39 wining record over the Dolphins.

BZ

Your post was talking about games in Miami. Don't change the question to suit your needs. I know what happend last year, and the year before that and the year before that, but apparently you don't. The Jets 4 year win streak ended in 2002 when Ricky torched the Jets. You have the streak going 1 year too long. Thought you would want to know this so you can keep your street credibility on this board. GO FINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, why would you. I mean, he isn't the QB of your team or anything.

So, just HOW are you going to win this game again?

BZ

"I" don't actually play in the game, so I can't affect the outcome. But my guess is... if Joey plays mistake free and keeps the interceptions to a minimum(and lets be honest, against the Jets corners, that should not be too hard) and the run is'nt abandoned, I think the Dolphins come out on top. Our D and SP are clearly better, the only question mark is our offense. I'm not gonna lie, it will be a tough game, which makes a victory even sweeter. GO FINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

L2G... you going to the game on Monday or are you and the other 60,000 fans going to do a no show so the people at home can hear the Jets chant in your stadium?

I can't wait to see a Jets win on that Big HDTV you put in there since last year.

BZ

Sadly BZ, I will not be there, I'll be here in NY spending Christmas with my family watching the Phins clobber the Jets. But I like the way you twist and omit facts to suit your argument. Yes there will be a "J-E-T-S" chant going on, but it will be quickly followed by a round of "SUCK SUCK SUCK"!!!

And who will be leading that chant? None other than that intelligent woman that you married, you know.....the Dolphins fan. Oh how I wish I was a fly in the back seat of the car on that loooong ride home. :)

crashingjet you are right to say if harrington doesn't throw pics you guys have a good chance to win. but, the jets db's don't suck. the right side sucks. dyson has had a good year. the other side my grandmother could start on. i'm just hoping rhodes has a good game. if the jets can manage to continue the pass rush and penny doesn't go into superman mode let me win the game the jets will win.

Sadly BZ, I will not be there, I'll be here in NY spending Christmas with my family watching the Phins clobber the Jets. But I like the way you twist and omit facts to suit your argument. Yes there will be a "J-E-T-S" chant going on, but it will be quickly followed by a round of "SUCK SUCK SUCK"!!!

And who will be leading that chant? None other than that intelligent woman that you married, you know.....the Dolphins fan. Oh how I wish I was a fly in the back seat of the car on that loooong ride home. :)

Sorry, we will be flying. :)

What you don't get, is while my wife is a big Dolphins fan, she is a unique one in that she is a realist. She doesn't look at a team lead by Joey Harrington who shat the bed last week and see them winning over the Jets. She knows the Dolphins season is over (and has been for some time) and has resigned to that fact. She loves her boys, and knows they will fight hard, but honestly doesn't believe the Dolphins will win.

As for the Chant. She probably will be doing the SUCK SUCK SUCK after it. That is, until some other idiot in teal decides to get pissy with me, then she explains to them what a wonderful husband I am that I married in Dolphin fan. :) (that usually gets me out of there alive).

BZ

What you don't get, is while my wife is a big Dolphins fan, she is a unique one in that she is a realist. She doesn't look at a team lead by Joey Harrington who shat the bed last week and see them winning over the Jets. She knows the Dolphins season is over (and has been for some time) and has resigned to that fact. She loves her boys, and knows they will fight hard, but honestly doesn't believe the Dolphins will win.

I don't think that the Phins are a lock to win, then again I felt the same way before the Patriots game. Heck, I didn't even think that the Phins had a chance against the Bears and we all know how that turned out. I honestly think that the Dolphins will come out angry and motivated to play their butts off after losing to the Bills. I think they will want to regain some of the pride that they lost after last week. It should be a great game, the Phins vs Jets games always are.

As for the Chant. She probably will be doing the SUCK SUCK SUCK after it. That is, until some other idiot in teal decides to get pissy with me, then she explains to them what a wonderful husband I am that I married in Dolphin fan. :) (that usually gets me out of there alive).

BZ

What a wonderful woman she is. Not only is she a Dolphins fan, not only does she do the "Suck, Suck, Suck" chant, but she also fights your battles for you when a big drunken nitwit picks on you. LOL :)

In all seriousness, she sounds like a great gal. I have yet to find a girl that enjoys football and can appreciate a trip out to the stadium for a game.

Best of luck and Happy Holidays Jets fans.

L2G

BZ

Good for her!

Actually, my buddies on the Canes board seem to be just as realistic as your wife is about the mammals this year. They arent even talking too much trash to me about the game (but arent the Fins favored?). They're pretty much disgusted with what Saban has done there and are ready for some changes.

But it's still a rivalry game, so I hope nothing is taken for granted.

Archived