Good luck on Christmas

like2god

Hopefully Santa will bring you everything that you want for Christmas. I just hope you guys didn't ask for a Jets win, Santa doesn't work miracles. :P

Here's to a close, hard fought and entertaining game with no injuries. :cheers:

L2G

Liketogod, I really enjoy your posts on finheaven. I am one of the local "Dolphin trolls" around here, and it's nice to see you here. Heres to kickin' the crap out of the Jests on Monday and destroying their playoff hopes. Here here. GO FINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think the jets can win if they play the phins like they played the vikes. short ball control passes. rush to keep the d honest. and get in harrington's face early and often. real impressed with joey by the way. i was really hoping the jets went after him instead of ramsey.

Ramsey was a mistake because he took a heavy mental beating during his stay in Washington. I don't think he will recover from that IMHO. Harrington has been servicable and has shown signs of real talent, but........he's Joey Harrington. I think he has a lot in common with Ramsey. I still think that Culpepper is the man that will lead us to the playoffs. The OL played like garbage when he was playing (prematurely), I think he was sacked something like 21 times in just a few games. Saban moved Shelton to RG and they have been playing really well ever since. I would like to see what Pep can do with a decent OL before I give up on him.

As far as the game goes, I think it will be close, but if either team makes stupid mistakes, they will go home with a L. Hopefully Ronnie will be back because the Phins need to get the running game going if they want to win. Like I said, Harrington is servicable, but he isn't going to win the game for you.

Liketogod, I really enjoy your posts on finheaven. I am one of the local "Dolphin trolls" around here, and it's nice to see you here. Heres to kickin' the crap out of the Jests on Monday and destroying their playoff hopes. Here here. GO FINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks bro, some people think that I'm a prick, I just like to make people laugh and give the trolls a hard time. :)

What's your FH username? Stop by the depths, we have a lot of fun and honest conversation without being censored.

And yes, let's hope the Phins kick some serious ***! :cheers:

Sorry, I don't have enough money to pay for a fish fry. You see, Jason Taylor pounded my last "penny" into the ground. Is that a sign of things to come? Could be. :P

not bad mr god...i trust you're here all week & yes i'll be sure to tip the waitresses.

you're right, it'll come down to mistakes. jets performance against the bills scares me but then I think back to jacksonville/miami

It depends on which teams show up for the game & how well prepared. I normally give the edge to the spoilers in this situation but cause its the fins, I just can't

Oh God... who let the dancing man-child into the forum! :)

Wassup Like2Lose? Ready for a beat down in your empty stadium?

BZ

Drinking already BZ?

It's still 9 oclock in the morning, not a good sign.

I don't know what you mean by "beatdown", are you really going to get that upset when the Jets lose?

Hopefully Santa will bring you everything that you want for Christmas. I just hope you guys didn't ask for a Jets win, Santa doesn't work miracles. :P

L2G

Oh no!! Not you!! Just kidding, thanks for stopping by, and here's to a great fish fry on Christmas!!

Drinking already BZ?

It's still 9 oclock in the morning, not a good sign.

I don't know what you mean by "beatdown", are you really going to get that upset when the Jets lose?

Not all.

Even if they lose the next two game and go .500 and 8-8 they are better poised for 2007 and have shown they can be competitive coming off a 4-12 season.

Of course, your team is back in decline mode (or maybe never left).

It is great of your defense to win you a few games this year, but you will be hard pressed to get back to .500 and yet another year of no playoffs for you.

At least Jason Taylor can sit with all his "fan" friends at the Super Bowl and see a game he will never play in.

BZ

L2G

I think I already told you what Santa was bringing??:Nuts:;) LOL!

Welcome aboard!

Not all.

Even if they lose the next two game and go .500 and 8-8 they are better poised for 2007 and have shown they can be competitive coming off a 4-12 season.

Of course, your team is back in decline mode (or maybe never left).

I hope for your sake that the Jets are on the rise, I would hate to think of what you would be like if Penny returns to mediocre status and Leon Washington's season doesn't match your expectations. But I'm sure you are used to an average Penny and RB's not panning out, so it might not be that bad after all. :)

It is great of your defense to win you a few games this year, but you will be hard pressed to get back to .500 and yet another year of no playoffs for you.

At least Jason Taylor can sit with all his "fan" friends at the Super Bowl and see a game he will never play in.

BZ

Maybe you should send JT an email to remind him to by enough tickets for the Jets. :P

I hope for your sake that the Jets are on the rise, I would hate to think of what you would be like if Penny returns to mediocre status and Leon Washington's season doesn't match your expectations. But I'm sure you are used to an average Penny and RB's not panning out, so it might not be that bad after all. :)

Maybe you should send JT an email to remind him to by enough tickets for the Jets. :P

Penny was only mediocre when hurt, even then he beat the Dolphins.

JT can purchase as many tickets as he wants and talk as much as he wants because the more he bashes the Jets and their fans, the more he loses.

BZ

lol

Yes you did, and for the record, I didn't know that they made leotards in your size. :)

LOL!!!

It should be a very interesting Xmas night..trying to pack my lard ass into that leotard,I might need a shoe horn.(dont know if you are old enough to know what those are)

ShoeHorn_Medium.jpg

Penny was only mediocre when hurt

He's been healthy?

JT can purchase as many tickets as he wants and talk as much as he wants because the more he bashes the Jets and their fans, the more he loses.

BZ

And the more you Jets fans whine over his comments. It's a fact. :)

LOL!!!

It should be a very interesting Xmas night..trying to pack my lard ass into that leotard,I might need a shoe horn.(dont know if you are old enough to know what those are)

ShoeHorn_Medium.jpg

LOL

I think I saw one of those in my grandma's attic back in the day. :)

Good luck to you guys, I'll check back in throughout the week. And BP, I'll check with Z to see if he took care of things.

L2G

Archived