Guys... Sorry for another thread.. But this Chad bashing has gone crazy...

DefenseWinsChampionships

I think we're all pretty much in agreement on our Chad situation-my feeling are pretty close to JetMoses' original thoughts in a different thread.I understand the limitations and like somebody else said-if you can find me a better QB I'm all for it-ALWAYS.I'm a Jets fan not a player fan.

What I DID do Defense wins championships though is this;

a few weeks ago when we were fighting the Chad wars (again) I asked every single guy who aren't too crazy about him (is how I'll put it),what THEY if they had a wish would happen in the next game at the QB position.Every guy said the same thing-Since Chad gives us the best chance to win,he should be the QB.

Hey ain't it kind of cool we can discuss this topic without calling each other names to get our point across?

I was gonna start another chad thread but i'm just gonna say this

he's 5-1 against the fins with 8 td's and 1 int

in his two full seasons we won two playoff games and were a missed fg away from playing pitt in the afc championship

his 3rd full season=third playoff shot.

who doesn't love this guy???

He's dangerous in the playoffs.

I was gonna start another chad thread but i'm just gonna say this

he's 5-1 against the fins with 8 td's and 1 int

in his two full seasons we won two playoff games and were a missed fg away from playing pitt in the afc championship

his 3rd full season=third playoff shot.

who doesn't love this guy???

He's dangerous in the playoffs.

Whoa. Since when? He is also a missed FG away being bounced in the playoffs by the Chargers in the first round.

Only one missed FG would have bounced him out.

OT is another matter.

So Viniatieri DID NOT kick another field goal in that game? Or an extra point?

See? Sometimes you can say silly things. It goes both ways. If you want to take Jet victories away by saying "If this didn't happen", Patriot victories can be taken away as easily.

Or in any game in the NFL. It really is a foolish thing to say.

See? Sometimes you can say silly things. It goes both ways. If you want to take Jet victories away by saying "If this didn't happen", Patriot victories can be taken away as easily.

Patriot fans will never give the Jets team any type of credit... And Im ok with that... They honestly cant handle the truth. And the truth is this...

-We found a diamond in the rough in E.Mangini... Now I see the reason behing BB wanting to keep this young coach in New England. And by the way, Coach of the Year in my eyes.

-It only took us 1 round in the draft to build a Offensive-Line of the future... Featuring the Brick and Mangold

-We beat the Pats in Foxboro...

-And yes, we are 1 win away from the playoffs

Patriot fans will never give the Jets team any type of credit...

We do to. Here is the thing with Jets' fan. We can say 100 nice things and one bad thing about the team. Jets' fan sees and remembers only the bad thing. We just do not tongue Mangina as much as you do.

Dude nice spinning. Thing is you are not that good at it.

Jets' fan rallying cry since 2004. "We were amissed FG from the AFC Championship game." True, but you are also quick to forget you were a missed FG from being bounced in the playoffs the week before.

Back to Lance's original post, my reply and your apparent reading comprehension problems, AV misses that first FG...the other one never happens. Understand now? Or do I need to go get the play-by-play and breakdown to a second grade level to you?

We do to. Here is the thing with Jets' fan. We can say 100 nice things and one bad thing about the team. Jets' fan sees and remembers only the bad thing. We just do not tongue Mangina as much as you do.

Dude nice spinning. Thing is you are not that good at it.

Jets' fan rallying cry since 2004. "We were amissed FG from the AFC Championship game." True, but you are also quick to forget you were a missed FG from being bounced in the playoffs the week before.

Back to Lance's original post, my reply and your apparent reading comprehension problems, AV misses that first FG...the other one never happens. Understand now? Or do I need to go get the play-by-play and breakdown to a second grade level to you?

PFSIKH-I have NEVER said that the Jets were a FG away from teh AFDC Championship game. As some silly poster here told me recently. review all my past posts. If you find one where I said that, I will crown you God of Patriot fans.

Again, my point, you (or anyone) look pretty foolish in attempting to take plays away from a team's win, to point that it could have been lost.

If the shoe fits.......

Archived