NFL is loosening rules for showing doubleheader games this weekend

faba

allows networks to present "double doubleheader"

NEW YORK (AP) For the first time, the NFL is allowing CBS and Fox to each televise two games this Sunday in many markets, meaning four games will be available to many viewers.

The so-called ``double doubleheader'' will be available in all markets except those in which the home team is playing.

They will receive a 1 p.m. EST game on both CBS and FOX, as well as a 4:15 game on both networks.

Normally, the networks alternate doubleheader weeks. The one with the doubleheader can show games at 1 and 4:15. The other network is limited to showing one game in one of those two time slots.

``With tight playoff races and so much interest in so many games, a Week 17 double doubleheader offers fans more football as they look ahead to the playoffs,'' said Howard Katz, the league's senior vice president of broadcasting.

I noticed that. With the Dolphin game being moved to 4:15, I was hoping the Jet game would be on here but the NFC network had the double header. Imagine my surprise and excitement when I saw the Jet game WILL be on here also. That will save me a cool

C-Note at Packys this week.

I noticed that. With the Dolphin game being moved to 4:15, I was hoping the Jet game would be on here but the NFC network had the double header. Imagine my surprise and excitement when I saw the Jet game WILL be on here also. That will save me a cool

C-Note at Packys this week.

not only is the game on one-three but we get it in high definition down here in south Fla-di-dah

Archived