Eric Smith kudos

Lady Jet

He was dogged more than any other draft pick this year.

Now, I don't know if he'll ever make it as a starter, but he has been a solid contributor to the team this year.

Right, JetCane? ;)

LOL

Did you go to the kitchen to fetch a beer when he gave up the 28 yard pass play on third down when the game was still in doubt? He had inadequate coverage, and blew the tackle, too.

But that said, I think he is capable of taking his game up a notch next season.

LOL

Did you go to the kitchen to fetch a beer when he gave up the 28 yard pass pass on third down when the game was still in doubt? Inadequate coverage, and he blew the tackle, too.

But that said, I think he is capable of taking his game up a notch next season.

I'm only counting the good things he's done. :lol:

So by using my criteria, what do you think? :)

I'm only counting the good things he's done. :lol:

So by using my criteria, what do you think? :)

Heh, I think you caught me editing my post, LOL

Well, I dont think i'm being unfair by counting the good and bad things. He missed on a few plays this season that i noticed, and i pointed out the one today in the game thread so people would know it's not like i am imagining it.

But if you like him, ROOT for him to get better!

He was dogged more than any other draft pick this year.

Now, I don't know if he'll ever make it as a starter, but he has been a solid contributor to the team this year.

Right, JetCane? ;)

i actually like the kid a lot. i think he gives coleman a run for the starting safety spot next season.

By the way, I'm still a little miffed at Bitonti for editing my 7 round mock last April....I had Eric Smith, who I liked a lot at the time, going real in early in round 4 (to Carolina) and he bumped him back into the 6th round to fit in a college hoops players (Jai Lewis) that had never played football :Nuts:

Flash back to draft night, when Eric was getting chumped here left and right:

http://jetnation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17525&highlight=eric+smith

By the way, I'm still a little miffed at Bitonti for editing my 7 round mock last April....I had Eric Smith, who I liked a lot at the time, going real in early in round 4 (to Carolina) and he bumped him back into the 6th round to fit in a college hoops players (Jai Lewis) that had never played football :Nuts:

Flash back to draft night, when Eric was getting chumped here left and right:

http://jetnation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17525&highlight=eric+smith

I'm gonna do the mock draft this year and only pick rutgers players lol.

Archived