For me its 3:30 AM and I'm excited

lawngnome o-line

I'm way too anxious for this game to happen 8 hours from now. I've gone through 2 jerseys already...(White Vilma Jersey during the hawks' vs. boys' game) and my green Nugent (I know you can all laugh at the fact I bought a Nugent jersey) for everything else in my night.

I know full well that everyone else...although we all know that we are fortunate to be in the situation we are in, are very happy and even optimistic of what we have ahead of us.

For all the night owls on the board (or those true ones online in New England) I say goodnight, rest up and

J-E-T-S JETS! JETS! JETS!

I'm way too anxious for this game to happen 8 hours from now. I've gone through 2 jerseys already...(White Vilma Jersey during the hawks' vs. boys' game) and my green Nugent (I know you can all laugh at the fact I bought a Nugent jersey) for everything else in my night.

I know full well that everyone else...although we all know that we are fortunate to be in the situation we are in, are very happy and even optimistic of what we have ahead of us.

For all the night owls on the board (or those true ones online in New England) I say goodnight, rest up and

J-E-T-S JETS! JETS! JETS!

i'm right with you brother. except i'm working until 7am. no sleep tomorrow for me. let's get this thing on!!!!

Archived