Back from Foxboro - Those in Attendance, Check in with Thoughts

nj meadowlands

[my wife and my 15 year old son went to game and not only were verbally abused but had popcorn thrown at them , beer thrown on their seats when they went to snack stand and my son was not allowed to go into bathroom being told "Jets fans go pee outside"

DAMN CHOWDS!!!!!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Pats fans around where I was sitting in Section 118 were nice guys, but we had a heck of a time leaving the stadium. The older Pats fans weren't bad and they actually knew what they were talking about, but the younger ones who don't know what it's like to not win a Super Bowl are not only horrible fans and have no concept of the game, but some of them are just bad people. I've always hated the Dolphins the most out of anyone, but after yesterday, the Pats are right up there...

my wife and my 15 year old son went to game and not only were verbally abused but had popcorn thrown at them , beer thrown on their seats when they went to snack stand and my son was not allowed to go into bathroom being told "Jets fans go pee outside"

Man that sucks, but hey we do that to opposing fans at the Dean Dome so oh well. :)

I haven't been up to Foxboro but I went to the Jets/Eagles game in Philly in '03 and that wasn't the best place to be wearing an opposing team's gear. Still I had a good time.

My brother has a picture of you from after the game. I won't go into to much detail but it involves your Pennington jersey, beer and your feet on said jersey!

It was great to see everyone. 4H, Bren, GG, Garb, BZ, Joebabe and countless others I have failed to mention.

See you all again next year down in Jersey.

Just a great day all around.

yeah dude, you need to stop by when you are down here for the game. I know i will definitely be back up in NE for the regular season game, i need revenge!

Archived