German Shepherds

Barton

I'm tired of hearing the Saints have more talent.. To me that just means the Jets didnt do that great a job in the offseason.. Both teams stunk last year, except the Saints were in worse shape. They didn't even have a home.

But Colston looks like a good player. Who knows if he would have put up better numbers while on the Jets... Probably not, but the fact is, Coles is a decent WR, probably not really a great number 1 receiver.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Right because Kurt Warner and Marc Bulger make everyone forget about Dan Marino. Lets not forget Ryan Fitzpatrick.

When comparing those 2 guys to Chad, the look like marino, Montana, Aikman, and brady combined. Ever watch the rams play ior at least look at their numbers?

In the 2 full season warner played for the Rams he threw 41 and 36 td passes and threw for 4300, and 4800 yards. Very Marinoesk!!

Bulger threw for 4300 yards 24tds and 8 ints this year.

Can you please point out the years to me where chad played this well, because I must have missed them and would like to pick them up on DVD.

When comparing those 2 guys to Chad, the look like marino, Montana, Aikman, and brady combined. Ever watch the rams play ior at least look at their numbers?

In the 2 full season warner played for the Rams he threw 41 and 36 td passes and threw for 4300, and 4800 yards. Very Marinoesk!!

Bulger threw for 4300 yards 24tds and 8 ints this year.

Can you please point out the years to me where chad played this well, because I must have missed them and would like to pick them up on DVD.

Chad never played with the likes of Faulk, Bruce and Holt. So right now I can't tell you what his number would look like. Right now Chad is playing with Leon Washingon, Jerrico Cotchery and L. Coles.

Oh, my bad.

You were referring to the #4 receiver that caught one pass last night. My mistake.

He was actually 2 most of the season thanks to copper and horn's injuries. I think he could be 2 next year though. jmo. Eitherway Saints WR's > Jets WR's.

Clayton did have a better year in 2004 as a rookie than Coles or Cotch had this year. So you may have a good point there. He is prolly better than either one too.

Clayton had a great rookie season when he had b greise throwing him the ball and playing well. What has he done since they switched qbs down there?

BTW, remember when Coles made the Pro Bowl?

In 2003....in Washington....with Patrick Ramsey as his QB?

Wow, now I know your argument is weak. You are pulling out # of pro bowls. Hey John Lynch made it this year over Kerry Rhodes......is he better?

I'm tired of hearing the Saints have more talent.. To me that just means the Jets didnt do that great a job in the offseason.. Both teams stunk last year, except the Saints were in worse shape. They didn't even have a home.

But Colston looks like a good player. Who knows if he would have put up better numbers while on the Jets... Probably not, but the fact is, Coles is a decent WR, probably not really a great number 1 receiver.

I wasnt saying the Saints have more talent. I think our wrs are comparable to theirs, the only difference being they have a qb who gets the ball to them and enables them to make more plays.

Wow, now I know your argument is weak. You are pulling out # of pro bowls. Hey John Lynch made it this year over Kerry Rhodes......is he better?

My argument is weak? I mention a season where Coles had 1,200 yards and 6 touchdowns, while averaging nearly 15 yards a reception, and you mention John Lynch, who did absolutely nothing.

Because of John Lynch, the Pro Bowl ALWAYS gets it wrong.

rsherry, you are so way off its not even funny.

The Jets are a joke, yeah ok. wow just wow. Might be the dumbest thing I have ever read.

All those tandems you think are better than the Jets, have better QBs.

Barton you have the right to your opinion. Just like when you wanted to throw #1 money and Gary Baxter or Jerry Porter or thought Reggie Bush was the second coming.

Chad never played with the likes of Faulk, Bruce and Holt. So right now I can't tell you what his number would look like. Right now Chad is playing with Leon Washingon, Jerrico Cotchery and L. Coles.

And unfortunately for them they are playing with Chad. Do you really think that Bruce and holt would have the same numbers on any team in the nfl?

That's what I said. Henderson was #2 most of the year (7 starts) thanks to Horn AND Copper's injuries.

Copper played in every game except for the season finale. Did you watch the Saints games this year? Copper was the #2 the entire time Horn was out, except for the meaningless game at the end. "Starts" mean absolutely nothing. Brad Smith started a game for us at QB, while Chad started at WR. Whoever happens to be on the field for the first offensive play does not determine what their role in the offense is.

Copper played in every game except for the season finale. Did you watch the Saints games this year? Copper was the #2 the entire time Horn was out, except for the meaningless game at the end. "Starts" mean absolutely nothing. Brad Smith started a game for us at QB, while Chad started at WR. Whoever happens to be on the field for the first offensive play does not determine what their role in the offense is.

Copper lost his starting gig thanks to injury. He was the starter for 4 games. This is much different than the Brad Smith situation. You misread what I wrote which is fine.

Barton you have the right to your opinion. Just like when you wanted to throw #1 money and Gary Baxter or Jerry Porter or thought Reggie Bush was the second coming.

LOL I never once wanted to throw money at gary baxter or jerry porter. Stop making stuff up.

And oh yea, Reggie Bush is pretty good. Not much of an arguement you got if you bring up his name lmao.

The Jets wrs are a joke. Yeah, everybody else in the league happens to disagree.

LOL I never once wanted to throw money at gary baxter or jerry porter. Stop making stuff up.

And oh yea, Reggie Bush is pretty good. Not much of an arguement you got if you bring up his name lmao.

The Jets wrs are a joke. Yeah, everybody else in the league happens to disagree.

You can lie all you want. You and I both know you have his picture in your avater.

Archived