German Shepherds

Barton

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You need to put a a better fight than that, Elway was 35 and 38 when he won his SB's.

Did my post go right over your heard or something?

Dont you ever compare John F'n Elway to Chad Pennington, ok. The only way Chad will get fame is by the Guinness Book of World Records, "most consecutive starts by a noddle arm QB": 17!

Did my post go right over your heard or something?

Dont you ever compare John F'n Elway to Chad Pennington, ok. The only way Chad will get fame is by the Guinness Book of World Records, "most consecutive starts by a noddle arm QB": 17!

So Barton who do you want QB'ing the Jets next year? Based on your track record (reggie bush) I really want the know.

So Barton who do you want QB'ing the Jets next year? Based on your track record (reggie bush) I really want the know.

Gotta laugh when you bring up Reggie Bush's name, you know the guy did pretty damn good things for the Saints this year at age 21! And I remember you wanting him as the draft drew closer as well......

I want a QB who can throw a 20 yard out and a 40 yard pass that doesnt confuse the WR from a punt.

Gotta laugh when you bring up Reggie Bush's name, you know the guy did pretty damn good things for the Saints this year at age 21! And I remember you wanting him as the draft drew closer as well......

I want a QB who can throw a 20 yard out and a 40 yard pass that doesnt confuse the WR from a punt.

I only wanted him if Brick, Williams, and young were gone. I always thought he would suck as a RB though. While you thought he would be the next Marshall Faulk. Well M Faulk's don't average 3.6 ypc.

I only wanted him if Brick, Williams, and young were gone. I always thought he would suck as a RB though. While you thought he would be the next Marshall Faulk. Well M Faulk's don't average 3.6 ypc.

I still think it's too early to tell with him. Once upon a time, Marshall Faulk averaged 3.0 ypc for an entire season.

Just as it is too early to say he will be anything more than Eric Metcalf.

Then it doesnt make much sense to bring his name up by trying to slam my name and my cred, which is what you were trying to do.

The Jets would love to have Bush on their team, but like I said before the draft, we shouldnt trade up for him, and I was glad we didnt.

My dog, Rover.

2007 I want to see Clemens take over. He's got the arm, the mobility, and the smarts.

What have you seen from him to give you that idea? Because when I saw Clemens he looked like Browning Nagle part II.

What have you seen from him to give you that idea? Because when I saw Clemens he looked like Browning Nagle part II.

Its good to know that you sized him up and labeled him after 10 snaps his rookie yr.

I like him because the Jets like him, the scouts and experts and his coaches all loved him. Plus, I know for certain he has the arm.

That, and he's hope. Pennington will never get the Jets to the superbowl. Clemens has the skills to do this.

Its good to know that you sized him up and labeled him after 10 snaps his rookie yr.

I like him because the Jets like him, the scouts and experts and his coaches all loved him. Plus, I know for certain he has the arm.

That, and he's hope. Pennington will never get the Jets to the superbowl. Clemens has the skills to do this.

I'm not the only one who questions Kellen Clemens or he wouldn't have lasted until the second round.

I don't think you can say Chad will never get this team to a super bowl just as I can't say he will.

The Jets like Chad, too.

Wrong. Mangini and Schott have no ties to Chad.

Clemens is their guy, they drafted him for a reason. And I dont wanna hear he was a 2nd rd insurance policy lol, thats the stupidest thing I have ever heard. Ramsey was already signed, he was their insurance policy. Clemens is the future.

Chads limitations dont get you anywhere, rsherry. Thats why myself and a few others know he'll never get us to the big dance. You know, unless you are banking on the Jets D turning into the 2000 ravens unit.

I'm not the only one who questions Kellen Clemens or he wouldn't have lasted until the second round.

Brett Favre was a 2nd rd pick.

Do alittle research. Clemens was a 2nd rd pick because he broke his ankle his senior yr and was hobbled by it at the combines because he could throw off his feet well. This is the what scouts have said in the papers. The Jets loved him at his proday when he was more healthy.

Wrong. Mangini and Schott have no ties to Chad.

Clemens is their guy, they drafted him for a reason. And I dont wanna hear he was a 2nd rd insurance policy lol, thats the stupidest thing I have ever heard. Ramsey was already signed, he was their insurance policy. Clemens is the future.

Chads limitations dont get you anywhere, rsherry. Thats why myself and a few others know he'll never get us to the big dance. You know, unless you are banking on the Jets D turning into the 2000 ravens unit.

You are going to need a defense like that to win anyway. Brad Johnson, Doug Williams, Phil Simms, and Jeff Hostetler are others that won without big arms. Once a team can stop the run and run the ball the QB looks a lot better. The Jets have never been able to do that since Chad has started. That is more important than the QB position. But, if you say you want Clemens in 2007 I'm fine with that if that is what the coaching staff decides to do. It will be an open competition in training camp.

You are going to need a defense like that to win anyway. Brad Johnson, Doug Williams, Phil Simms, and Jeff Hostetler are others that won without big arms. Once a team can stop the run and run the ball the QB looks a lot better. The Jets have never been able to do that since Chad has started. That is more important than the QB position. But, if you say you want Clemens in 2007 I'm fine with that if that is what the coaching staff decides to do. It will be an open competition in training camp.

Huh? Did you erase 2004 from your memory? We had the league's leading rusher and a top ten defense, and Chad led us to a fantastic 3 points in the divisional playoffs.

Brett Favre was a 2nd rd pick.

Do alittle research. Clemens was a 2nd rd pick because he broke his ankle his senior yr and was hobbled by it at the combines because he could throw off his feet well. This is the what scouts have said in the papers. The Jets loved him at his proday when he was more healthy.

Oh so Clemens was injured? Hope he can last 16 games or the boo birds will certainly be out. I can hear the Chad chants now. Can the youngster handle that kind of preassure?

I know Favre was a second round pick. I wasn't the one who was in diapers back then. Still doesn't change the fact that players are second round picks because they have more question marks. Tom Brady was a 6th round pick. Should we get Broksie back to give him his fair shot?

Huh? Did you erase 2004 from your memory? We had the league's leading rusher and a top ten defense, and Chad led us to a fantastic 3 points in the divisional playoffs.

And Manning and McNair havent done more than get a few fgs between them today.

Repeating these mindless mantras is bordering on absurd.

The CS will do the same thing they did last year: play the players who give them the best chance to win games in Sept, Oct, Nov and Dec.

c'mon are you joking??? That was the easiest schedule ever. Whenever we played a team that year that could really run the ball they made us look silly. The Rams game to back into the playoffs was a prime example. Playoffs on the line and we couldn't stop the Rams at all.

c'mon are you joking??? That was the easiest schedule ever. Whenever we played a team that year that could really run the ball they made us look silly. The Rams game to back into the playoffs was a prime example. Playoffs on the line and we couldn't stop the Rams at all.

Couldnt stop NE last week either.

I never expect a defense that gives up 30 points to win a playoff game.

Couldnt stop NE last week either.

I never expect a defense that gives up 30 points to win a playoff game.

I did not put the game last week 100% on Chad's shoulders. I pinned it more on the defense, but it was a true team effort.

If the defense is giving up 30 points, your QB has to lead the team to touchdowns, not field goals. In that area, Chad did not do his job, and he isn't absolved of blame just because he threw for 300 yards in a 21-point loss.

Archived