2 pt. conversion ended up being HUGE!!!!

SouthernJet

If it werent for that than the pats only need a FG at end. They were already at 40 yd line with 22 sec left. They would have gotten a draw or dump pas to set up a tying Fg. OT.

Yeah, that was an excellent move by Dungy. Props to him for going for it. Did Peyton give hima choice though?

I wouldn't say it was a good call. It was a no brainer. It's reasons like this that I can't stand the Colts. Dungy makes a decision that was taught in football 101 and people worship him like he's a genius. Let's see here, if we kick a FG that leaves us down by one point. If we go for two and don't make it it's a two point game that can STILL be won by a FG. But if we convert the two point it's tied. BRILLIANT!! Herm Edwards couldn't have screwed that one up.

I wouldn't say it was a good call. It was a no brainer. It's reasons like this that I can't stand the Colts. Dungy makes a decision that was taught in football 101 and people worship him like he's a genius. Let's see here, if we kick a FG that leaves us down by one point. If we go for two and don't make it it's a two point game that can STILL be won by a FG. But if we convert the two point it's tied. BRILLIANT!! Herm Edwards couldn't have screwed that one up.

I beg to differ.

Good call on Dungy's part for the 2 pt conversion.

I liked the call.

When he was interviewed at halftime, he was excited they at least got a fg before the half, and said they were within two scores. So no surprise he went for it.

TD also mentioned how important the first drive of the second half would be, and it was big.

Things broke right for him (and not for the pats for a change), and he is deserving of being in the SB.

He OUTCOACHED belichek yesterday, and gets much props. But, their ST needs some work!

Archived