JetNation Update

Maxman

First of all I want to thank everyone who has signed up so far. It hasn't even been one week and already we have almost 5,000 posts and over 125 users. I spoke to the Web Consultant this afternoon and he was blown away by those numbers. So a big THANK YOU to everyone here.

The last wave of modifications are going in this weekend for the board software. Thanks for all the feedback. We implemented a bunch of enhancements to the software and we hope you like what you see. The site itself will be up shortly and we think you will be pleased.

Just a reminder about what JetNation is all about. It is a place that you can find Jet News and have some fun. We are pretty relaxed here. Ultimately we would like to stay that way. You will be hard pressed to find two bigger idiots than TomShane and Maxman. But there is a line. So we ask once again that you guys respect a few things:

No cursing and no nudity. People view this stuff from work so this must be respected.

Also there is no need for bashing of other sites and other posters. Let's keep the personal stuff out of the mix. If you are in a bad mood feel free to make fun of Tom or Max. Really we aren't smart enough to notice\care\be offended.

If it is illegal, don't post it here.

As long as we all play nice, we feel confident that www.JetNation.com will remain a fun place! We thank you for you support and cooperation.

Great Job Max and of all people TomShane, he barely knows how to use a computer no less run a website. It's my first night here but I have to say I'm thoroughly impressed. Great job guys and a special thanks to d!ck Kotite for directing me here.

Hey man, I hit the 'on' button, I go to 'Favorites,' I pick from HillaryDuff.com or JetNation.com, and way I go.

one thing you can do is like JI has ...you put the arrow over the thread title and it tells you the date and time the thread was started..

I think that someone already requested that but I like it and will make sure it gets in.

Right now we are holding off on additional changes to the board itself. We will come back to it in about 2 weeks or so.

Next on the list is the launch of the SITE itself. It is going to be pretty cool if I don't say so myself.

I think that someone already requested that but I like it and will make sure it gets in.

Right now we are holding off on additional changes to the board itself. We will come back to it in about 2 weeks or so.

Next on the list is the launch of the SITE itself. It is going to be pretty cool if I don't say so myself.

i cant wait to see the rest of the site...i'm sure it'll be cool..

Archived