Hey Ranger Fans

madmike1

It really sucks..

Renney has to go. I really can't take these heartbreaking losses anymore. We lose 2 OT games(and two close games) to the Devils, 3 OT losses to Sabres, Lose 3 games in a row in which we had a 2 or more goal lead going into the 3rd period, AWFUL loss on national tv at home vs Red Wings, losing record at the Garden.

Just like all of Sather's team they have no chemistry, and no guts.

Best thing Sather can do is let Messier(who will inspire the players) coach the team..

However Sather would never do that as Messier is not one of his puppets.

It really sucks..

Renney has to go. I really can't take these heartbreaking losses anymore. We lose 2 OT games(and two close games) to the Devils, 3 OT losses to Sabres, Lose 3 games in a row in which we had a 2 or more goal lead going into the 3rd period, AWFUL loss on national tv at home vs Red Wings, losing record at the Garden.

Best thing Sather can do is let Messier(who will inspire the players) coach the team..

Was that post intented to not make any sense or are you being serious?

Because Marty is in his head.

Are you serious? It's because Jagr's a pu$$y.

The Rangers at this point have to let the young guys play. Call up Staal and give him a chance, how much worse can he be than Malik? Also, trade Montoya (Lundqvist has shown he's a solid goalie, why keep Montoya?) and Prucha for some young player they could use, like that Norton fellow. Get rid of Renney, he just flat out sucks. Make Shanahan the captain, then Jagr will perform better as the pressure will be lifted from him.

Jagr is a pussy.

Marty is in nobodys head, feel lucky that the puck luckily bounced pass Henrik.

marty is not in Jagr's head...he is just a big pu$$y.

If Lundvquist was so good, he would not have let the puck bounce past him now would he?!?! ;) It was just such a blast from Langenbrunner that the best he could do was slow it down. ;)

It really sucks..

The problem with Ranger fans is that they got fooled by last year's first half success. That was a mirage. THe Rangers had a lot of team chemistry heading into the year because they had a lot of guys who played together in theminors so they were able to jump ontop of teams who were still finding their way with the new acquisitions and rules. .

Its no coincidence, the Rangers have been downright average since they returned from the olympic break last year.THE Rangers of this year are what they are, a middle of the road team and unless Colton Orr dresses other teams bitch out your top players all the time

Rangers always manage to get these top flight older players like Jagr. But they never get guys like Madden, Gomez, Gionta or Parise. You would think they would've looked long and hard at Parise just on superstition alone.I don't understand the draft philosophy at all, and when you look at the Devils, it just makes you angrier and angrier. They go fore the flaovor of the day rather than tried&true toughness and scoring. And then they go out and get Matt Cullen, who only QBed the Stanly Cup Canes PP. And then don't play him on the power play. Why did they sign him in the first place?

I am tired of Renney's excuse fest after every loss. The Rangers have to lead the NHL in 3rd period collapse the last 2 years.

Don't even know what the voice of Claude Julien sounds like.

Rangers always manage to get these top flight older players like Jagr. But they never get guys like Madden, Gomez, Gionta or Parise. You would think they would've looked long and hard at Parise just on superstition alone.I don't understand the draft philosophy at all, and when you look at the Devils, it just makes you angrier and angrier. They go fore the flaovor of the day rather than tried&true toughness and scoring. And then they go out and get Matt Cullen, who only QBed the Stanly Cup Canes PP. And then don't play him on the power play. Why did they sign him in the first place?

I am tired of Renney's excuse fest after every loss. The Rangers have to lead the NHL in 3rd period collapse the last 2 years.

Don't even know what the voice of Claude Julien sounds like.

I think alot of the blame should be on Sather's shoulders. What draft picks have been excellent players for the Rangers during his tenure? He loves to go out and get the big FA with the big name and big price tag, but developing home grown talent isn't a priority. Look at the Devils roster, all but 3 or 4 guys are home grown. They drafted Elias, Gomez, Gionta, Pandolfo, Brodeur, Brylin, White, etc..and they signed Madden as an undrafted FA! I also hear that you gotta have European players on your team nowadays to compete in the new style of the NHL...the Devils have 3 Europeans out of their regular 20 guys.

I think the Rangers need to get rid of Sather, let Donnie Maloney take over and retool their roster. Develop their own players and let them play together. Stop bringing in the high priced superstars because "we are the New York Rangers, people expect to see superstars."

The 1st step for the organization is to get rid of Sather, finally!

I think alot of the blame should be on Sather's shoulders. What draft picks have been excellent players for the Rangers during his tenure? He loves to go out and get the big FA with the big name and big price tag, but developing home grown talent isn't a priority. Look at the Devils roster, all but 3 or 4 guys are home grown. They drafted Elias, Gomez, Gionta, Pandolfo, Brodeur, Brylin, White, etc..and they signed Madden as an undrafted FA! I also hear that you gotta have European players on your team nowadays to compete in the new style of the NHL...the Devils have 3 Europeans out of their regular 20 guys.

I think the Rangers need to get rid of Sather, let Donnie Maloney take over and retool their roster. Develop their own players and let them play together. Stop bringing in the high priced superstars because "we are the New York Rangers, people expect to see superstars."

The 1st step for the organization is to get rid of Sather, finally!

I agree with ya there, Sather is a horrible GM and I dont see the Rangers doing good with him around. However James Dolan will not fire him and I think Dolan is the true source of the problems for the Knicks and the Rangers. Im not a fan of European players or the new NHL as it is very soft and the European players are a reflection of that. Fire Sather, Fire Renney and take the "C" away from jagr, if were giving it to anyone it should be Shanahan if hes still around.

Sather will leave NY with a huge egg on his face, because his famous word when he was in Edmonton were that if he had the Rangers payroll he'd win the Stanley Cup every year.

As for Maloney, what makes Ranger fans feel he can do the job? I know it was 12 years ago, but this is the same genius who traded Pierre Turgeon for a washed up Kirk Muller in 1995. Exposed Glen Healy 1993 and totally broke up the core of that 93 Islander team that was very good and stunned the two time defending champion Penguins in 7 games without Pierre Turgeon (F' YOu Dale Hunter). Also traded Steve Thomas for Claude Lemiuex who he traded for a Wendall Clark - who i loved as a player - but was on his last legs in his career. Maloney also promised us that Eric Fichaud was our goaltender of the future and he ended up being a bust (I will put a lot of that blame on Milbury though who brought up Fichaud too early on a putrid team. Fichaud was not physically ready for the NHL and suffered injury after injury). Maloney was such a disaster on the Island that to this day you'll find Islander fans who honestly feel he was sent over by the Rangers to destroy the organization. He made Milbury look competent.

If Sather goes I think the Rangers will bring in John Davidson as President and he'd hire a GM, probably Messier.

Archived