deon sanders pretty good at combine

joewilly

actually when he avoids his schtick he is not so bad and provides good insight. His thoughts on Jerry Rice were very interesting.

didn't catch the rice comments but agree that is insight was often spot on. He doesn't lack confidence at any level does he

I actually like Deion as an analyst. Towards the end of the season, it seemed like he started to get less annoying on the NFL Network's highlight show. Before that, he was pretty unbearable. He's like Michael Irvin, if Michael Irvin had a brain and hadn't done more recreational drugs than Tony Montana.

I actually like Deion as an analyst. Towards the end of the season, it seemed like he started to get less annoying on the NFL Network's highlight show. Before that, he was pretty unbearable. He's like Michael Irvin, if Michael Irvin had a brain and hadn't done more recreational drugs than Tony Montana.

Yeah, I think deon & mooch are a pretty good combo. I do like eisen as the anchor more than anyone who chooses to open their mouth on espn.

they were talking up this guy running 4.5 or so saying he trains with his wife who is actually faster than him. Deons comment. I wanna sign their baby. I thought he had pretty good input as the db's were running the drills.

They were actually talking about Aaron Ross. His girlfriend is former Longhorn track standout and 400 meter record holder Sanya Richards.

Archived