A little early prediction.....

ShadowJet35

Who are you guys Final Four team predictions.

Mine are Virginia Tech, Ohio State, Georgetown, and Kansas.

Virginia Tech- Has the uncanny ability to frustrate some of the ACC's best big men, and they also have some of the best, if not the best, gaurd play in the nation, with Jamar Gordon, and Zab Dowdell, also with Deron Washington and A.D. Vassallo. Coleman Collins can match up against ANY big man in the nation IMO, and will do so come tourney time.

Ohio State has the deadly combo of Conley and Oden, and they also are backed by Ron Lewis, Dequan Cook, Ivan Harris, and Jamar Butler, and Othello Hunter, I feel that, that kind of depth can get you far in the tourney, the only thing that might get them is the lack of experience, but I don't think that will come back to haunt them.

Georgetown is the team to beat, IMO going into this year's tourney, and I feel that the selection committee should seriously gaurantee giving these guys a one seed in this year's tournament. Jeff Green is a monster and can single handedly take over a game, as done this week against PITT, Roy Hibbert is the best big man in Georgetown since Ewing and Mutumbo. also, Pat Ewing Jr. Jessie Sapp, and Dejaun Summers compliment them greatly, and I feel that they are the team noone wants to play in this tourney.

Kansas also has excellent gaurd play, with Mario Chalmers and Sherron Collins, also with Darrell Arthur, Brandon Rush, and Julian Wright, they are jam-packed with talent, it's whether or not they play up to potential. They also have another big man who can play some ball, Sasha Kaun. I think man for man, they stack up fine against all the other 64 teams that will make the tournament..

Honorable mention::::

UNC, UCLA

UNC is packed with talent, with Tywon Lawson being IMO the fastest PG in the nation, and Wayne Ellington scoring like a mad man, with Reyshawn Terry at the 3, and Brandan Wright and Tyler Hansborough in the paint, the Tar Heels have dissapointed me, and I feel that they are underachievers. But I still don't discount them making a run in the tournament. Alex Stephenson and Deon Thompson can come up off the bench and definetly take pressure off of Hansborough and Wright. also Danny Green basically fell off the map, but can come up strong at any given moment. Marcus Ginyard can also come in and run the Point.

UCLA is too talented to not make some kind of run in the tourney and I wouldn't be shocked if they made a run all the way to Atlanta. Darren Collison is a top 10 PG in the nation, Josh Shipp can play his game, Aaron Afflalo is an All American and can definetly fill it up, Luc Ricard Mbah aMoute is a player who can defeinetly contribute in his own ways. Lorenzo Mata is a necessity that I think UCLA can't do without. Alfred Aboya is a good player to come off the bench and score on you.

PEACE!!!

Archived