Most Underrated player in the NBA?

ShadowJet35

I gotta go with:

1. Mehmet Okur

2. Joe Johnson

3. Marcus Camby

4. Zach Randoplh

Okur can just drain 3's at will. He's the most underrated player on the most underrated team, IMO. He's basically all you could ask for from a white center (although he could be a bit more agressive).

Joe Johnson can just score any way he wants. He can play the SG or PG for you, and provide assists or points. He's a great player and was a great pickup by the Hawks. Imagine if he was still on the Suns. They would be ridiculous. Because of his team he doesn't get the respect he deserves.

You really are a homer aren't you?

I'd say the most underrated player is Bruce Bowen.

Deng is under rated... Gordon I think is but I can see why some think he is not...

Deng (SF) - Per Game

19PPG / 2.4 AST / .57BLK / 1.15 STL / 7 REB / 38 Min

Gordon (SG) - Per Game

21 PPG / 3.6 AST / .19 BLK / .75 STL / 3.2 REB / 33 Min

Those are pretty good stats for those guys...

I know I am a Bulls fan so I am bias but cmon...

Deng is under rated... Gordon I think is but I can see why some think he is not...

Deng (SF) - Per Game

19PPG / 2.4 AST / .57BLK / 1.15 STL / 7 REB / 38 Min

Gordon (SG) - Per Game

21 PPG / 3.6 AST / .19 BLK / .75 STL / 3.2 REB / 33 Min

Those are pretty good stats for those guys...

I know I am a Bulls fan so I am bias but cmon...

When someone asks a question and you name 2 players from your own team thats just hard to take seriously.

I'm gonna go over the HOMER edge for a while and say Richard Jefferson.

Now I know he hasn't played a lick all year, but when this guy is at the top of his game, he is nearly unstoppable. Noone seemed to care what this kid did his first 3 years in the pros, the last 2 years he couldn't stay on the court. When he is at full strength, I feel he is better than Gilbert Arenas, and Tracy Mcgrady

I'm gonna go over the HOMER edge for a while and say Richard Jefferson.

Now I know he hasn't played a lick all year, but when this guy is at the top of his game, he is nearly unstoppable. Noone seemed to care what this kid did his first 3 years in the pros, the last 2 years he couldn't stay on the court. When he is at full strength, I feel he is better than Gilbert Arenas, and Tracy Mcgrady

Better then Mcgrady? Come on dude...

he is a better all around player. no, i honestly feel that he, when healthy, is better than Mcgrady

You've gotta be kidding me. Tmac is one of the top 5 players in the NBA hands down. Look at the year he's having this year. PPG 24.4 RPG 5.2 APG 6.1

Thats an awesome year for a swing man and pretty much par for his career. Jefferson doesn't come close to those numbers even when he's not hurt as he usually is.

Archived