lol @ Orr knocking out Fedoruk

D'brickMangoldJets

I think Orr was the guy Laraque whooped on in his first fight as a Penguin. Anyway, I liked when they showed him in the box, it looked like his hand hurt just a little, hehe. Damn that must be embarrassing to get put out like, Orr caught him good.

haha anyone watch the game? Colton nailed him on the jaw Todd Fedoruk was out cold. Ranger fans chanting you got knocked out I love this sport as you guys may know I bleed it so forgive me if I get excited about things like this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Enj_6Br9gQQ

I was at the game last night, the knockout was impressive but turned eery when Fedoruk didn''t move for a while. Still, I love this game and it was a great game for Ranger fans.

Fedoruk should have gave up fighting after Boogard had some plates inserted into his face last year, but then again if he cant fight he'd be out of the league.

Nonetheless Orr has a devastating punch, even gave Eric Godard a concussion last year.

Fedoruk should have gave up fighting after Boogard had some plates inserted into his face last year, but then again if he cant fight he'd be out of the league.

Nonetheless Orr has a devastating punch, even gave Eric Godard a concussion last year.

Not to mention he broke Godard's knose earlier in the year.

And the reason Jagr got mugged often earlier this season was that Orr did not dress much. Even with these new rules, the "enforcer" role is still around in the NHL.

Archived