Bulls beat up on Knicks... 98-69

ECURB

Well the Bulls basically helped themselves get a better draft pick last night beating up on the Knicks, the Bulls can swap 1st round picks with the Knicks so the more the Knicks lose, the better.

98-69 - Curry returns to Chicago

In his return to Chicago Curry scored 4 points, grabbed 7 rebounds, and had 0 blocks... nobody in Chicago missed him last night... in fact his replacement Ben Wallace had 4 points, 10 rebounds, and a blocked shot... why should anyone have missed him last night?

Nocioni played again last night for the Bulls and is now on his way to making a comeback just in time for the playoffs... he is a great asset and can start both the PF and SF spot, can drive, shoot, and play great D.

The Bulls are currently in the 2nd spot in the East heading into the playoffs and will have homecourt advantage in the first two rounds if they hold their ground, which would prove to be a big advantage for the team who has the best home record in the east.

Well the Bulls basically helped themselves get a better draft pick last night beating up on the Knicks, the Bulls can swap 1st round picks with the Knicks so the more the Knicks lose, the better.

98-69 - Curry returns to Chicago

In his return to Chicago Curry scored 4 points, grabbed 7 rebounds, and had 0 blocks... nobody in Chicago missed him last night... in fact his replacement Ben Wallace had 4 points, 10 rebounds, and a blocked shot... why should anyone have missed him last night?

Nocioni played again last night for the Bulls and is now on his way to making a comeback just in time for the playoffs... he is a great asset and can start both the PF and SF spot, can drive, shoot, and play great D.

The Bulls are currently in the 2nd spot in the East heading into the playoffs and will have homecourt advantage in the first two rounds if they hold their ground, which would prove to be a big advantage for the team who has the best home record in the east.

Hey Ecurb, before you hopped on the Parcells Jets what team were you a fan of? Cowboys or Niners?

Hey Ecurb, before you hopped on the Parcells Jets what team were you a fan of? Cowboys or Niners?

Havent you already tried this pre-school act before??

Something pisses you off so you question how much of a "real" fan I am... like you are entitled to judge...

Hey PeterNorth, before you hopped on the Parcells Jets what team were you a fan of? Cowboys or Niners?

:roll:

How many JETS fans do you think there were who became fans becuase of Namath and the SBIII win??? Do you consider them to be real JETS fans??? I never watched the NBA until the late 80's, so what if me and a buddy latched on to Jordan and the Bulls?? I have been a big fan ever since, with or without him.

I dont even have a Jordan jersey, I have a BJ Armstrong jersey from the 90's...

I watched guy like Brand/Artest/Brad Miller/Jamal Crawford/Jalen Rose/Curry/Chandler/Jay Williams/ all come and go after Jordan... I waited patiently for the new management to use their plan and see it work... now it has with a great and very deep team...

Now the Bulls have

Hinrich/Duhon/Barrett

Gordon/Sefelosha/Griffen

Deng/Khryapa/Allen/Nocioni

Nocioni/Thomas/Brown/Sweetney

Wallace/Brown/Thomas

Dont question me about how much of a "real" fan I am when you dont know me and you dont know sh*t.

I knew you start a thread like this. You guys suck you must feel real proud of beating up on the Knicks backups. We were missing 4 starters and Renaldo Balkman and you had your whole team. This is uneccecary talking ****. If we had our whole team we would dominate your ass just like we did last time at MSG and Curry would own Ben Wallace just like he did the last 3 times. But last night we didnt have our full team.

When you are a bulls fan from Connecticut you have to expect that everyone is gonna think you're a bandwaggoner. The bulls are one of the biggest bandwaggon teams in the country.

I know that, but he brought the JETS into it... that is just plain silly...

Im not a bandwagon fan of any sport... I have always liked one team and only one team in each sport... Bulls Yanks JETS... always been those three and always will be.

I know that, but he brought the JETS into it... that is just plain silly...

Im not a bandwagon fan of any sport... I have always liked one team and only one team in each sport... Bulls Yanks JETS... always been those three and always will be.

Bulls-Yankees is a combo that screams bandwaggoner.

Bulls-Yankees is a combo that screams bandwaggoner.

Like I said with the Bulls, I was drawn in during the 80's with a friend of mine... Jordan made a lot of new NBA fans... nothing wrong with that, I have followed them just as close if not closer now than I did then... never liked another team before the Bulls either. Its no different than the way Namath made a lot of people JETS fans.

As for the Yankees... we have a family rivalry Mets Vs Yankees... I chose the Yanks when I was too little to even know the difference and stuck with them ever since... I have been to almost as many yankees games as I have JETS games.

Like I said with the Bulls, I was drawn in during the 80's with a friend of mine... Jordan made a lot of new NBA fans... nothing wrong with that, I have followed them just as close if not closer now than I did then... never liked another team before the Bulls either. Its no different than the way Namath made a lot of people JETS fans.

As for the Yankees... we have a family rivalry Mets Vs Yankees... I chose the Yanks when I was too little to even know the difference and stuck with them ever since... I have been to almost as many yankees games as I have JETS games.

Can you do us a favor and stop making so many threads of a team that is out of market and nowhere near the area. Thanks

Bandwagoner.

Can you do us a favor and stop making so many threads of a team that is out of market and nowhere near the area. Thanks

Bandwagoner.

Its playoff time in the NBA and I am making a thread about the team with the 2nd best record in the East... CRAZY isnt it... :roll:

Whats even more crazy is that it was about the NEW YORK Knicks too!!! Go figure!!!

Its playoff time in the NBA and I am making a thread about the team with the 2nd best record in the East... CRAZY isnt it... :roll:

Whats even more crazy is that it was about the NEW YORK Knicks too!!! Go figure!!!

No one gives a crap about the bulls here.

What the hell do you have to be proud of? You stil didn't tell me. You guys beat the Knicks without 4 starters and Balkman. Who are you to talk **** about that win. If we were healthy we would destroy your ass like we did at the garden last time. Curry would of owned Wallace as usual. This time is different because we didnt have our full team.

What the hell do you have to be proud of? You stil didn't tell me. You guys beat the Knicks without 4 starters and Balkman. Who are you to talk **** about that win. If we were healthy we would destroy your ass like we did at the garden last time. Curry would of owned Wallace as usual. This time is different because we didnt have our full team.

Ecurb: Because, I've been a Bulls fan since the 90s, so I am a loyal fan of my team, and I feel a win is a win, and if you don't like it that's fine...

and by the way, how 'bout 'dem Mavericks?

Havent you already tried this pre-school act before??

Something pisses you off so you question how much of a "real" fan I am... like you are entitled to judge...

Hey PeterNorth, before you hopped on the Parcells Jets what team were you a fan of? Cowboys or Niners?

:roll:

How many JETS fans do you think there were who became fans becuase of Namath and the SBIII win??? Do you consider them to be real JETS fans??? I never watched the NBA until the late 80's, so what if me and a buddy latched on to Jordan and the Bulls?? I have been a big fan ever since, with or without him.

I dont even have a Jordan jersey, I have a BJ Armstrong jersey from the 90's...

I watched guy like Brand/Artest/Brad Miller/Jamal Crawford/Jalen Rose/Curry/Chandler/Jay Williams/ all come and go after Jordan... I waited patiently for the new management to use their plan and see it work... now it has with a great and very deep team...

Now the Bulls have

Hinrich/Duhon/Barrett

Gordon/Sefelosha/Griffen

Deng/Khryapa/Allen/Nocioni

Nocioni/Thomas/Brown/Sweetney

Wallace/Brown/Thomas

Dont question me about how much of a "real" fan I am when you dont know me and you dont know sh*t.

Wow, what a coincidence the team you latched on to just happened to win 6 championships. Talk about luck!

P.S - You are not a real fan, frontrunner.

I want the Bulls to win their last 3 and hit 50 wins...

This year is now the most wins they have had since 98' when Jordan won title #6.

I love people that claim I am not a real fan becuase I was drawn in by Michael Jordan... are you Fing kidding me??? If it werent for huge names in sports drawing in fans, there would be no JETS fans... do you know how many JETS fans Namath created??? Are you saying they arent real JETS fans becuase they didnt give a sh*t before Namath??

I latched onto the Bulls and Jordan, so what? Thats how sports team gain new fans, I didnt like the Knicks at all and started to like basketball... a friend of mine already loved the Bulls so I got drawn in... who wouldnt??? It was so much fun watching Jordan play... I was a fan through the good and the bad... I have been a good fan for almost a F*cking DECADE since Jordan has played... watched every game they put on TV that I can and love when they play the knicks becuase I can watch it on MSG.

Sure Jordan made me a Bulls fan, but I am actaully a bigger fan now than ever and it has been a decade since Jordan was around... I think being a fan of a team for nearly 20 years makes me a real fan... so STFU about it.

I want the Bulls to win their last 3 and hit 50 wins...

This year is now the most wins they have had since 98' when Jordan won title #6.

I love people that claim I am not a real fan becuase I was drawn in by Michael Jordan... are you Fing kidding me??? If it werent for huge names in sports drawing in fans, there would be no JETS fans... do you know how many JETS fans Namath created??? Are you saying they arent real JETS fans becuase they didnt give a sh*t before Namath??

I latched onto the Bulls and Jordan, so what? Thats how sports team gain new fans, I didnt like the Knicks at all and started to like basketball... a friend of mine already loved the Bulls so I got drawn in... who wouldnt??? It was so much fun watching Jordan play... I was a fan through the good and the bad... I have been a good fan for almost a F*cking DECADE since Jordan has played... watched every game they put on TV that I can and love when they play the knicks becuase I can watch it on MSG.

Sure Jordan made me a Bulls fan, but I am actaully a bigger fan now than ever and it has been a decade since Jordan was around... I think being a fan of a team for nearly 20 years makes me a real fan... so STFU about it.

Bronco_Wood_Frame_Wagon.jpg

Right so when the BUlls couldnt break 20 wins and I stillwatched them closely... I was a bandwagon fan?...

It is usually the fans of the losing teams that start calling out fans of the winning teams as not being "real fans" go figure...

Right so when the BUlls couldnt break 20 wins and I stillwatched them closely... I was a bandwagon fan?...

It is usually the fans of the losing teams that start calling out fans of the winning teams as not being "real fans" go figure...

You still didnt answer my question about bragging about beating the Knicks with 4 injured starters. You guys have the most undeserving fanbase ever. Anything you guys win you don't deserve. Face it your a frontrunner and when the bulls start to suck again you will crawl back into your hole along with all the other idiotic bulls fans.

You still didnt answer my question about bragging about beating the Knicks with 4 injured starters. You guys have the most undeserving fanbase ever. Anything you guys win you don't deserve. Face it your a frontrunner and when the bulls start to suck again you will crawl back into your hole along with all the other idiotic bulls fans.

Wow great points :roll:

Considering I never crawled into this so called hole when the Bulls couldnt crack 20 wins, or win the JETS couldnt get 2 wins... I doubt I will in the future...

The Bulls won against good teams this year missing multiple starters, they are a deeper team.

Hey I dont mind talking sports... but when you start to get all childish talking about crawling into holes and calling one of the most loyal fanbases in the country idiots... I will bow out becuase your not worth my time..

FYI - do some reseearch before you speak, the Bulls had the best attendance in the NBA even when they only won 20 games... how was the Knicks attendance this year?

I latched onto the Bulls and Jordan, so what? Thats how sports team gain new fans, I didnt like the Knicks at all and started to like basketball... a friend of mine already loved the Bulls so I got drawn in... who wouldnt???

You're missing the point. You didn't get drawn to the Bulls because of Michael Jordan, you got drawn in because Michael Jordan was winning championships left and right in the 90's. This is the same crap I've heard from every Chicago Bulls or Dallas Cowboys frontrunner. I just like Jordan. I just like Emmit. You just like winning, cut the crap.

There is nothing wrong with liking to win, but rooting for the winner all the time is boring and shows no character. As for your argument about Namath that's not a valid analogy at all. There is a difference between winning one championship and being a dynasty that wins 6 championships. And for about 30 years after Namath won that Super Bowl the Jets were the laughing stock of the NFL. I seriously doubt you would have stuck with the Bulls for another 20 years of 18 win seasons.

Another reason why your Joe Namath analogy doesn't work is geographical. Most Jets fans that were drawn in to the team during the Namath era actually lived in the New York area. What are your Chicago connections besides rooting for its 6 championship dynasty?

You're missing the point. You didn't get drawn to the Bulls because of Michael Jordan, you got drawn in because Michael Jordan was winning championships left and right in the 90's. This is the same crap I've heard from every Chicago Bulls or Dallas Cowboys frontrunner. I just like Jordan. I just like Emmit. You just like winning, cut the crap.

There is nothing wrong with liking to win, but rooting for the winner all the time is boring and shows no character. As for your argument about Namath that's not a valid analogy at all. There is a difference between winning one championship and being a dynasty that wins 6 championships. And for about 30 years after Namath won that Super Bowl the Jets were the laughing stock of the NFL. I seriously doubt you would have stuck with the Bulls for another 20 years of 18 win seasons.

Another reason why your Joe Namath analogy doesn't work is geographical. Most Jets fans that were drawn in to the team during the Namath era actually lived in the New York area. What are your Chicago connections besides rooting for its 6 championship dynasty?

Just cut the sh*t and stop trying to spin it the way that fits you best, great players draw in new fans, great teams draw in new fans.... deal with it

I was a Bulls fan for years before they won any titles and now I have been a fan for years after they won titles...

I have been a fan for almost 20 years, they won 6 titles... Thats a lot of seasons where I stuck by them...

Why should I be any less of a fan because the team that I like happens to have had a great run in the 90's???

I dont need any Chicago connections... welcome to the year 2000... where I can chat on Bulls message boards, and follow them almost as close as fans in Chicago... I can read the Chicago papers... ect ect...

I have been a fan of that team for almost 20 years, never even thought of liking another team when they couldnt break 20 wins...

I guess if you had it your way only fans that live within a certain radius of a team can be a fan of that team, and only if its for 30 years of losing can the really be called a fan... :roll:

Just cut the sh*t and stop trying to spin it the way that fits you best, great players draw in new fans, great teams draw in new fans.... deal with it

I was a Bulls fan for years before they won any titles and now I have been a fan for years after they won titles...

I have been a fan for almost 20 years, they won 6 titles... Thats a lot of seasons where I stuck by them...

Why should I be any less of a fan because the team that I like happens to have had a great run in the 90's???

I dont need any Chicago connections... welcome to the year 2000... where I can chat on Bulls message boards, and follow them almost as close as fans in Chicago... I can read the Chicago papers... ect ect...

I have been a fan of that team for almost 20 years, never even thought of liking another team when they couldnt break 20 wins...

I guess if you had it your way only fans that live within a certain radius of a team can be a fan of that team, and only if its for 30 years of losing can the really be called a fan... :roll:

THANK YOU!!, NOW YOU SEE IT FROM OUR POINT OF VIEW.

Archived