Bulls beat up on Knicks... 98-69

ECURB

Just cut the sh*t and stop trying to spin it the way that fits you best, great players draw in new fans, great teams draw in new fans.... deal with it

I was a Bulls fan for years before they won any titles and now I have been a fan for years after they won titles...

I have been a fan for almost 20 years, they won 6 titles... Thats a lot of seasons where I stuck by them...

Why should I be any less of a fan because the team that I like happens to have had a great run in the 90's???

I dont need any Chicago connections... welcome to the year 2000... where I can chat on Bulls message boards, and follow them almost as close as fans in Chicago... I can read the Chicago papers... ect ect...

I have been a fan of that team for almost 20 years, never even thought of liking another team when they couldnt break 20 wins...

I guess if you had it your way only fans that live within a certain radius of a team can be a fan of that team, and only if its for 30 years of losing can the really be called a fan... :roll:

Yea those people who "root for players" aka. frontrunners who like winning teams are what you are. It doesnt matter if you liked another team or not its if you watched them and payed attention to them when you were bad. When they were bad all the bulls fans as yourselves where nowhere to be seen. No all those frontrunning spoiled pricks are running around gloating about beating a team with 4 injured starters. By the way you still didnt respond to why you feel so proud to beating the Knicks with all their injuries?

Yea those people who "root for players" aka. frontrunners who like winning teams are what you are. It doesnt matter if you liked another team or not its if you watched them and payed attention to them when you were bad. When they were bad all the bulls fans as yourselves where nowhere to be seen. No all those frontrunning spoiled pricks are running around gloating about beating a team with 4 injured starters. By the way you still didnt respond to why you feel so proud to beating the Knicks with all their injuries?

I am not proud of it... I was ahppy that they did becuase it sealed the deal on the Bulls getting a lottery pick from the Knicks for the draft this year :)

I rooted for the Bulls when they sucked too... your picking on the wrong fan here... I am a fellow JETS fan... why pick on me??? I suffered through the terrible years as a JETS fan, just becuase there were less bad years as a Bulls fan doesnt make me any less of a fan... :roll:

So much anger aimed at me here... I mean I guess I can see why... the Knicks missed the playoffs and gave up another lottery pick to the Bulls which will help make them even better and even younger...

Your telling me you never brag about the JETS beating up on the Phins even though they suck... I do that too... does that make me a bad JETS fan as well???

Grow up guys and stop trying to split up the "types" of fans there are and pick apart a guy (myself) you dont even know... its childish... I enjoy sports the way I want to, I am a good loyal fan... if you cant handle that... then STFU and dont respond to my Bulls threads...

I am not proud of it... I was ahppy that they did becuase it sealed the deal on the Bulls getting a lottery pick from the Knicks for the draft this year :)

I rooted for the Bulls when they sucked too... your picking on the wrong fan here... I am a fellow JETS fan... why pick on me??? I suffered through the terrible years as a JETS fan, just becuase there were less bad years as a Bulls fan doesnt make me any less of a fan... :roll:

So much anger aimed at me here... I mean I guess I can see why... the Knicks missed the playoffs and gave up another lottery pick to the Bulls which will help make them even better and even younger...

Your telling me you never brag about the JETS beating up on the Phins even though they suck... I do that too... does that make me a bad JETS fan as well???

Grow up guys and stop trying to split up the "types" of fans there are and pick apart a guy (myself) you dont even know... its childish... I enjoy sports the way I want to, I am a good loyal fan... if you cant handle that... then STFU and dont respond to my Bulls threads...

All you do is gloat about the bulls and then you go and start a thread bragging about their win. You bragged. Whats there to take pride in beating and injury depleted Knicks. Jets beating up on the phins is different. I hate that team with a passion and their fans are goofey as hell. Besides they never have injuries when we beat them. We flat out own them. Unless you guys get Oden or Durant you won't get anyone that great. Isiah can draft better at pick 20 then paxton can draft at 5. You guys have had only one good draft and thats it. You're a frontrunner just like your whole fanbase dont try to spill this crap that they have had the best attendance when their bad.

All you do is gloat about the bulls and then you go and start a thread bragging about their win. You bragged. Whats there to take pride in beating and injury depleted Knicks. Jets beating up on the phins is different. I hate that team with a passion and their fans are goofey as hell. Besides they never have injuries when we beat them. We flat out own them. Unless you guys get Oden or Durant you won't get anyone that great. Isiah can draft better at pick 20 then paxton can draft at 5. You guys have had only one good draft and thats it. You're a frontrunner just like your whole fanbase dont try to spill this crap that they have had the best attendance when their bad.

Is it really?

Jets - Bunch of young over achievers

Phins - Injury ridden with a bad coach...

Thats so different..., your right.. sorry I am an ******* not you...

POTW NOM

Last I heard, eCurb was from CT. Don't remember them having an NBA franchise which kinda leaves him open to follow whatever team he wants to. And that means nothing anyway - I'm a Jet fan that lives in Chicago and have "rooted" for the Jets since Namath's prediction. If that's being a bandwagon guy - I only had a week to enjoy the wagon since we've been trudging the street of broken dreams since winning SBIII. As far as the Bulls fan base you couldn't be more wrong. There are some people that jumped on during the Jordan years, but the true test of a fan is are they still supporting them in lean times and we've had nothing but lean times before and since Jordan. The Knicks own the Bulls? Thats odd - the Bulls have beat them 5 out of 7 times the last 2 years.

Your boy Isiah is a little scumbag POS. I've seen him and the way operates since he played HS ball. I feel bad for the Knick's and their fans - they deserve better. I don't see anything changing for the good until they can his smiling sneaky cheating azz.

do a little research, they lead the league in attendance alomst every year if not every year, even when they suck... deal with it

phins had no injuries. We just own their sorry asses.

Really? Do you even watch football or do you just talk about it?

They lost a starting QB, their starting RB couldnt go all 16 games and played hurt against the JETS... and Im sure they had other guys either out or playing hurt... but yeah that doesnt count right?

Last I heard, eCurb was from CT. Don't remember them having an NBA franchise which kinda leaves him open to follow whatever team he wants to. And that means nothing anyway - I'm a Jet fan that lives in Chicago and have "rooted" for the Jets since Namath's prediction. If that's being a bandwagon guy - I only had a week to enjoy the wagon since we've been trudging the street of broken dreams since winning SBIII. As far as the Bulls fan base you couldn't be more wrong. There are some people that jumped on during the Jordan years, but the true test of a fan is are they still supporting them in lean times and we've had nothing but lean times before and since Jordan. The Knicks own the Bulls? Thats odd - the Bulls have beat them 5 out of 7 times the last 2 years.

Your boy Isiah is a little scumbag POS. I've seen him and the way operates since he played HS ball. I feel bad for the Knick's and their fans - they deserve better. I don't see anything changing for the good until they can his smiling sneaky cheating azz.

Thanks NJ, I never thought there would be such hate for me being a Bulls fan... its crazy... its been a DECADE since we had the pleasure of Jordan winnning in a Bulls uniform... I have never stopped following... I actually follow closer now than I did then becuase I feel more attached to the team as I saw them grow...

Some people will bitch and moan about it all day... coming up with every stupid term in the book to throw at me "frontrunner" "bandwagon"... but it all means nothing coming from these people who dont even know me... for all any of us know they could all be bandwagon fans... sadly Im not a d*ck so I wouldnt even care... enjoy the sport however you see fit, who am I to judge...

You people act like you are some sort of special fan becuase you support your local team through good times and bad... but becuase I dont have a team in my state and chose a team other than yours, I am not a good fan???

Get over yourselves...

BTW the Bulls are going for 50 wins and I will be smiling as I see them with homecourt in the first 2 rounds of the playoffs and ALSO with a lottery pick... nothing better than being a top team in your league and getting a top pick in the draft... :)

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/attendance? Go here Ecurb the bulls do not have the best attandance. Also we do own miami. They suck. They had ronnie brown both times and culpepper was garbage anyways. Also if I remember correctly he got benched.

Are you blind?

You gave me a link showing the Bulls as the #1 attended NBA team... :rl::rl::rl:

Enough with the silly analogies comparing Namath to Michael Jordan. Namath won one fluke Super Bowl game, Jordan won 6 championships and was the greatest player ever in his sport.

Jets fans were in NFL Siberia for 30 years after Namath won SBIII. Bulls fans were watching a bad team for 5 measly years after they had just won 6 championships. As a die-hard Knicks fan I would gladly accept 10 years of being the worst team in the NBA for just one championship.

Fair-weather Bulls fans like you and Ecurb act like you were exiled to some remote deserted island for a 100 years after Jordan left the Bulls. All you had was 5 losing seasons after winning 6 NBA Trophies. Talk about sacrifice!

Enough with the silly analogies comparing Namath to Michael Jordan. Namath won one fluke Super Bowl game, Jordan won 6 championships and was the greatest player ever in his sport.

Jets fans were in NFL Siberia for 30 years after Namath won SBIII. Bulls fans were watching a bad team for 5 measly years after they had just won 6 championships. As a die-hard Knicks fan I would gladly accept 10 years of being the worst team in the NBA for just one championship.

Fair-weather Bulls fans like you and Ecurb act like you were exiled to some remote deserted island for a 100 years after Jordan left the Bulls. All you had was 5 losing seasons after winning 6 NBA Trophies. Talk about sacrifice!

:wtf: How the heck did you read NJ's post and deduce that he was comparing Namath to Jordan? You're waaaaay off base :bag: .

:wtf: How the heck did you read NJ's post and deduce that he was comparing Namath to Jordan? You're waaaaay off base :bag: .

Ecurb and NJ are trying to compare Bulls fans who hopped on during the Michael Jordan era to Jets fans who hopped on during the Namath era. I was pointing out the holes in that argument.

Ecurb and NJ are trying to compare Bulls fans who hopped on during the Michael Jordan era to Jets fans who hopped on during the Namath era. I was pointing out the holes in that argument.

All I said was there were people that jumped on the Bulls wagon during the Jordan years. Some got off quickly afterwards. That doesn't seem to apply to eCurb and as for me, they've been my team since their first game. Watched in horror as the choked a 7 point lead in game 7 to the Lakers in 73, and blow a 2 games to one lead in the finals to Golden State in 75... and on and on and on. Getting overhauled by Detroit every year in the play-off's until the MJ team matured and then a nice string of titles. I was happy as hell when they chose Skiles. A typical Skiles move is to do something like - oh, pinworm didn't tape his ankles like he was supposed to for practice and all you guys know he's supposed to do that so..... everybody's going to run stairlap's for the next 45 minutes. I love it. That plus the fleecing of some other teams (Paxon's a dumbass - yeah right) is tracking to bring some additional rings to the Bulls. Maybe not this year, but as a Jets, Cubs, Bulls fan - I know how to wait.

Hang on... wtf kind of twisted logic is that???

So just becuase Jordan and the Bulls pulled off multiple titles and the JETS didnt, that makes it different??? Please explain to me how I can control or predict that.... :roll:

Sorry I liked a winning team, but just stop with yoru nonsense about me being a frontrunner... its comeplete BS

I liked the Bulls with Jordan before they won a title

I liked the Bulls when Jordan Retired

I liked the Bulls when Jordan retired again

I have liked the Bulls more now than ever for an entire DECADE without having MJ around... wtf do you want from me?? I am in my 20's and I have like the team alomst my entire life... sorry if the Bulls were better than your team in the 90's but dont take it out on me a decade later...

I was young when I latched on to the Jordan Bulls, excuse me for picking a favorite team that was doing well... should I have went and found the worst team and liked them instead??? Becuase in your book that would make me a better fan...:roll:

Just get over yourself... I have been a dedicated Bulls fan my whole life, its been a decade since Jordan was here and I watch closer than ever... just get over it.

Sounds to me like your mad that the Bulls have a better FO... I was a fan before they won the first title with Jordan, and I have been a fan for a decade since they won one... now we are back on track to win again... sorry I picked a better team to follow as a kid. :)

Ecurb, why even respond? If you feel you are a true Bulls fan it shouldn't matter what two people on a message board who are obviously baiting you are saying.

I like to debate... thats what a message board is for.... :) I dont mind taking the bait... becuase in the end everyone knows I am a real Bulls fan and the people who are hell bent against that here are obviously pissed off Knicks fans for the most part... :lol:

Thanks for the 2 lottery picks! :rl:

Archived