Official Red Wings vs Flames Thread

The Gun Of Bavaria

I'll chip in too if you guys don't mind.

Hey G.O.B.

Do you guys get choice of networks to watch this on?

I got CBC - HD going here.

d

I'd give my left nut to get CBC-HD.

I have DirecTV so I get whatever they give me, which is the local telecast. DTV doesn't have CBC, a fact I hate. The game is on VS., but DTV blacked it out for me because I get it on FoxSportsNet-Detroit which is 'local'.

I wonder if I get a UHF antenna if I could get a CBC-HD signal from Windsor.

I'd give my left nut to get CBC-HD.

I have DirecTV so I get whatever they give me, which is the local telecast. DTV doesn't have CBC, a fact I hate. The game is on VS., but DTV blacked it out for me because I get it on FoxSportsNet-Detroit which is 'local'.

I wonder if I get a UHF antenna if I could get a CBC-HD signal from Windsor.

These black out rules and cable company BS really pi$$ me off too.

Nice goal.

These black out rules and cable company BS really pi$$ me off too.

Nice goal.

McGeough called the wrong guy on the slash. Should have called Homer, Datsuyk did nothing and the worst part is he kills penalties.

Yeah the blackout crap sucks. I won't cry too bad though, the game is on FSN-HD

McGeough called the wrong guy on the slash. Should have called Homer, Datsuyk did nothing and the worst part is he kills penalties.

Yeah the blackout crap sucks. I won't cry too bad though, the game is on FSN-HD

Well, CBC-HD went black and I haven't seen a damn thing for 10 minutes.

Guess we need to pay more taxes.

The Wings played as close to a perfect game as you can get. Good forecheck. All lines were clicking. Hopefully they'll keep it up in Game 2.

Hasek needs to get his s*** in gear though. Apparently, twice last night he skated to the bench on delayed penalty calls which were actually against the wings. Made a few more haphazard attempts that could have easily been goals also.

The Wings played as close to a perfect game as you can get. Good forecheck. All lines were clicking. Hopefully they'll keep it up in Game 2.

Hasek needs to get his s*** in gear though. Apparently, twice last night he skated to the bench on delayed penalty calls which were actually against the wings. Made a few more haphazard attempts that could have easily been goals also.

Josh that wasn't really Hasek's fault to a degree. McGeough aka McGoo called a penalty on the Wings yet failed to blow the whistle for about 5 seconds WHILE the Red Wings controlled the puck. If anyone needs to pull their head out of their ass it's McGoo

Archived