CAN Anyone Confirm this...

dude i can't confirm cause I'm at work ,he told me it on the news .unless he is just f'ing with me that Bastid

get him back,,,

go to lunch with him, in his car,,write some bimbo's name and phone# on a piece of paper and drop it in floor in spot between passenger door and passenger seat

get him back,,,

go to lunch with him, in his car,,write some bimbo's name and phone# on a piece of paper and drop it in floor in spot between passenger door and passenger seat

That has just been added to my book of tricks, thank you your check is in the mail.

hahah SJ that is a Classic ,I should do that ,But that fat Bastid is single LOL

then if you know where his parents live, call their house several times during the week, and in a gay voice keep asking 'Where is 'insert name'?, he told me he would never break up with me. I need to see him, my heart is breaking since he left me for that other man'

then if you know where his parents live, call their house several times during the week, and in a gay voice keep asking 'Where is 'insert name'?, he told me he would never break up with me. I need to see him, my heart is breaking since he left me for that other man'

You really should write a book and sell this sh*t... its great

LOL Sj, you are a funny cat,that was as good as the first one you posted.

I recall you posting a few others over the years. Great stuff.:)

LOL Sj, you are a funny cat,that was as good as the first one you posted.

You really should write a book and sell this sh*t... its great

it wasn't that funny when he did this to my fiance.

Archived