O.T 11 year old girl pitches perfect little league game-

faba

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:shock::shock:

IT HAS EVERY THING TO DO WITH SEEING THE BALL THROWN UNDERHAND!!!! :shock::shock: She's not up there throwing better curve balls than barry zito and fastballs quicker than billy wagner, MLB hitters aren't trained to hit underhand, nor have they ever seen it, it's a different ballgame.

Look at el duque, back in 1998 batters couldn't touch him because of his odd delivery, they never saw it before, but in time, they got used to it and he has not been half the pitcher since that point.

That comment makes no sense, it really was a stupid stupid comment. "The ball has the cross the plate anyways" :shock::shock: FYI, There's alot of things that happen before the pitch crosses the plate

Did you play baseball? No Sh#t it has to cross the plate, but the batter picks up the ball and the pitch from the pitchers delivery genius. :shock:

Has very little to do with that, and you know it. Why can't you give the gal credit? Is it really a threat to your manhood, to do so?

By the by, one of the guys Jennie was pitching to was Dmitri Young, who's a career .300 hitter. He said (paraphrasing, cause I can't find it, but I know what he said) that she had some of the best stuff he's ever seen. As in, best stuff he's ever seen, from male or female. So ovbiously, besides her 'odd' delievery, she must be doing something else with it. Movement, control, velocity, speed... she's got it all. And this 11 year old, I say good for her, and quit trying to demean her damn accomplishment.

:shock::shock:

IT HAS EVERY THING TO DO WITH SEEING THE BALL THROWN UNDERHAND!!!! :shock::shock: She's not up there throwing better curve balls than barry zito and fastballs quicker than billy wagner, MLB hitters aren't trained to hit underhand, nor have they ever seen it, it's a different ballgame.

Look at el duque, back in 1998 batters couldn't touch him because of his odd delivery, they never saw it before, but in time, they got used to it and he has not been half the pitcher since that point.

That comment makes no sense, it really was a stupid stupid comment. "The ball has the cross the plate anyways" :shock::shock: FYI, There's alot of things that happen before the pitch crosses the plate

Did you play baseball? No Sh#t it has to cross the plate, but the batter picks up the ball and the pitch from the pitchers delivery genius. :shock:

Has very little to do with that, and you know it. Why can't you give the gal credit? Is it really a threat to your manhood, to do so?

By the by, one of the guys Jennie was pitching to was Dmitri Young, who's a career .300 hitter. He said (paraphrasing, cause I can't find it, but I know what he said) that she had some of the best stuff he's ever seen. As in, best stuff he's ever seen, from male or female. So ovbiously, besides her 'odd' delievery, she must be doing something else with it. Movement, control, velocity, speed... she's got it all. And this 11 year old, I say good for her, and quit trying to demean her damn accomplishment.

Where have I been demeaning her accomplishment!!!!??!!??

All I said was those boys are probably embarassed as hell right now, as well they should be.

And, her delivery, throwing underhand, has everything to do with it! jeez, you're talking like you know nothing about baseball. [-X

Where have I been demeaning her accomplishment!!!!??!!??

All I said was those boys are probably embarassed as hell right now, as well they should be.

And, her delivery, throwing underhand, has everything to do with it! jeez, you're talking like you know nothing about baseball. [-X

christ, all I say is those boys must be embarassed as hell, (and I bet they are) and jbf and ss19 go on about some bullcrap and putting words in my mouth.

And, with that, you're missing the entire point! Why should they be embarassed? That's the entire point of this. There's nothing to be embarassed about. yeah, they got no hit by girls, in freakin baseball! You do realize how hard it is to hit a baseball, right? It doesn't matter who the pitcher is, or what their gender, sexual preference, or anything... if they're an athlete, then they're going to dominate you.

christ, all I say is those boys must be embarassed as hell, (and I bet they are) and jbf and ss19 go on about some bullcrap and putting words in my mouth.

And, with that, you're missing the entire point! Why should they be embarassed? That's the entire point of this. There's nothing to be embarassed about. yeah, they got no hit by girls, in freakin baseball! You do realize how hard it is to hit a baseball, right? It doesn't matter who the pitcher is, or what their gender, sexual preference, or anything... if they're an athlete, then they're going to dominate you.

As men, it's natural for us to be embarassed if beaten by a girl....in anything.......ESPECIALLY sports. I'm surprised JBF didn't know this in his teachings :roll:

Wouldn't you have been embarassed if you got struck out by a girl??? :shock::shock:

As men, it's natural for us to be embarassed if beaten by a girl....in anything.......ESPECIALLY sports. I'm surprised JBF didn't know this in his teachings :roll:

Wouldn't you have been embarassed if you got struck out by a girl??? :shock::shock:

the question is ...would you be embarrassed to be struck out, period? if so, it doesnt matter who did the pitching..

the question is ...would you be embarrassed to be struck out, period? if so, it doesnt matter who did the pitching..

Talk about hitting the nail on the head.

And no, I wouldn't be embarassed about being struck out by a girl. Why would I let something as petty as that get to me? I don't play sports to get embarassed. I play them to have fun. Three letter word that begins with f, ends with n, has U in the middle. It's all about perspective.

And no, I wouldn't be embarassed about being struck out by a girl. Why would I let something as petty as that get to me? I don't play sports to get embarassed. I play them to have fun. Three letter word that begins with f, ends with n, has U in the middle. It's all about perspective.

F----F is for fire that burns down the town

U----U is for uranium bomb

N----N is for NO SURVIVORS

And I'd be embarassed as hell to be struck out a girl, everybody would laugh and make fun.

F----F is for fire that burns down the town

U----U is for uranium bomb

N----N is for NO SURVIVORS

And I'd be embarassed as hell to be struck out a girl, everybody would laugh and make fun.

I'm gonna have to stick up for Barton here.

As much as I appreciate y'all defending women.

You're talkin about grade school here people. Peers. Acceptance and all of that. It's normal for a guy to be embarrassed by something like that. Especially jock boys.

You're talkin about grade school here people. Peers. Acceptance and all of that. It's normal for a guy to be embarrassed by something like that. Especially jock boys.

ok thelma got to disagree..if we can change attitudes when they are young ...we wont have these preconcieved notions when growing up that boys are "better" then girls in certain things... it used to be that you would hear a girl say "i am not good in math because i am a girl"...you dont hear that in young girls anymore BECAUSE attitudes have changed...

ok thelma got to disagree..if we can change attitudes when they are young ...we wont have these preconcieved notions when growing up that boys are "better" then girls in certain things... it used to be that you would hear a girl say "i am not good in math because i am a girl"...you dont hear that in young girls anymore BECAUSE attitudes have changed...

I didn't say it was acceptable behavior.

I said that it was normal for a boy to be embarassed because of how his peers would react. It's human nature.

Hell, I'm embarrassed when the gay men in my town dress better than me. :lol:

I said that it was normal for a boy to be embarassed because of how his peers would react. It's human nature.

But that's nothing to be embarassed about. They're awesome dressers. No one can compete :wink: :lol::lol:

But that's nothing to be embarassed about. They're awesome dressers. No one can compete :wink: :lol::lol:

Archived