O.T 11 year old girl pitches perfect little league game-

faba

No, Mr. Jinx, they didnt. I'm not sure where the joke is in that comment...but thats exactly why I can admit there are plenty of females out there who can beat my a$$ at sports! I am not scarred by any relations I've had with the female gender at any stage of life, and apparently neither are any of the posters on this thread, yourself and especially EB excluded!

You name the sport, there are thousands of women that can beat me and you at it...

I understand EB is some under-achieving, pimply-faced teenager with a pube mustache. He is supposed to say things like that, what's your excuse for being such a dumb jinxed b@stard?

I'm not going into the male/female thing

But I will go so far to say that although I have never met you, my inclination is that you tend to have monthly cramps which require you to purchase panty-liners.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My niece plays on an all-boy (actually WAS an all-boy) Laccrose league in a town where Laccrose reigns supreme. She's one of their best players. She IS their best goalie. Her teammates - all boys - defend her, revel in her accomplishments and treat her as an equal. Warms my heart and does wonders for her self-esteem. I love watching her play and seeing the interaction between the teammates.

I had the priviledge of watching her play last Sunday. I over-heard some boys from the rival team ribbing some of my nieces teammates about having a girl for a goalie. The response? "Oh yah, well this girl is going to shut you guys down and shut you up!" Beautiful! BTW - she did!! :wink:

My niece plays on an all-boy (actually WAS an all-boy) Laccrose league in a town where Laccrose reigns supreme. She's one of their best players. She IS their best goalie. Her teammates - all boys - defend her, revel in her accomplishments and treat her as an equal. Warms my heart and does wonders for her self-esteem. I love watching her play and seeing the interaction between the teammates.

I had the priviledge of watching her play last Sunday. I over-heard some boys from the rival team ribbing some of my nieces teammates about having a girl for a goalie. The response? "Oh yah, well this girl is going to shut you guys down and shut you up!" Beautiful! BTW - she did!! :wink:

see that is what i am talking about.. attitudes can be changed!! We just need to not settle for "well that is just the way boys think" or visa-versa...

that is excelllent, garb!! :D

see that is what i am talking about.. attitudes can be changed!! We just need to not settle for "well that is just the way boys think" or visa-versa...

She's also a cheerleader for the Pop Warner league. This girl is certainly well rounded. Kudos to her parents - one of which is my brother. :shock: Shocks me to this day.

She sounds like a good kid Garb!

She's also a cheerleader for the Pop Warner league. This girl is certainly well rounded. Kudos to her parents - one of which is my brother. :shock: Shocks me to this day.

She sounds like a good kid Garb!

GG. You KNOW that is not my attitude.

Garb's story is a perfect example of boys who were obviously raised with proper attitudes towards girls/women.

It is not surprising, however, that a boy not taught to respect his female peers would have "issues". That is all I meant. :wink:

Garb's story is a perfect example of boys who were obviously raised with proper attitudes towards girls/women.

It is not surprising, however, that a boy not taught to respect his female peers would have "issues". That is all I meant. :wink:

Well... I was :wink:

Well... I was :wink:

Can we stop ball-washing each other for 5 minutes and remember the lesson learned from this thread???

EB and JonEJinx came off as insecure meatheaded fools. You expect it from EB...he is a freshman wanna-be jock stuck in a hellish high school existence.

I gotta say, I am a little surprised by JonEJinx. Granted, he is an angry, bitter soul. But whats with the hostility toward women on his part? If we're gonna rationalize: I guess its because he hates the cyber-torment brought on by being exposed as a jinxed bastard...which he thought was long since dead when I was banned at JI but has since resurfaced tenfold now that I am back...so he is lashing out at women and everyone else because he's losing his mind???

Can we stop ball-washing each other for 5 minutes and remember the lesson learned from this thread???

EB and JonEJinx came off as insecure meatheaded fools. You expect it from EB...he is a freshman wanna-be jock stuck in a hellish high school existence.

I gotta say, I am a little surprised by JonEJinx. Granted, he is an angry, bitter soul. But whats with the hostility toward women on his part? If we're gonna rationalize: I guess its because he hates the cyber-torment brought on by being exposed as a jinxed bastard...which he thought was long since dead when I was banned at JI but has since resurfaced tenfold now that I am back...so he is lashing out at women and everyone else because he's losing his mind???

No... no we can't. Why? Cause I'm an attention whore.

Archived