Detroit / Cleveland - Game 3

F Detroit.

One good thing to see so far tonight is how LeBron is going hard into the paint and is forcing foul's and scoring points. That is the way Cleveland is going to win. Yes passing is great and LeBron must pass to win but he cannot carry them with only 11 or 19 points. He needs to put up 25-30 and worry about his teammates a little less. That will make Cleveland a champion.

Larry Hughes left the game at the end of the 1st, could be out for the remainder of the game, not a good thing at all.

F Detroit.

One good thing to see so far tonight is how LeBron is going hard into the paint and is forcing foul's and scoring points. That is the way Cleveland is going to win. Yes passing is great and LeBron must pass to win but he cannot carry them with only 11 or 19 points. He needs to put up 25-30 and worry about his teammates a little less. That will make Cleveland a champion.

Larry Hughes left the game at the end of the 1st, could be out for the remainder of the game, not a good thing at all.

I hate Detroit too, I just don't think LeBron James is going to win a ring with the Cavs, he needs to change teams.

I hate Detroit too, I just don't think LeBron James is going to win a ring with the Cavs, he needs to change teams.

Nah. LeBron James will win a championship with Cleveland. He won't be changing teams for a long time, if ever. He needs another piece. They thought that would be Larry Hughes, obviously it hasn't turned out that way. Sasha & Gooden are great, I like Z and I like Hughes and obviously that's a good enough team to compete for the Eastern Crown, but they may be missing a key 6th man. Maybe Gibson in time can turn into one for them.

We'll see, but I think in the next 2-3 years, LeBron wins a ring in Cleveland.

Nah. LeBron James will win a championship with Cleveland. He won't be changing teams for a long time, if ever. He needs another piece. They thought that would be Larry Hughes, obviously it hasn't turned out that way. Sasha & Gooden are great, I like Z and I like Hughes and obviously that's a good enough team to compete for the Eastern Crown, but they may be missing a key 6th man. Maybe Gibson in time can turn into one for them.

We'll see, but I think in the next 2-3 years, LeBron wins a ring in Cleveland.

Detroit is too good, and I think your right about Gibson. He's going to help them out big in the future, I just don't think he can win a ring with those type of players. He needs a dominant big man, Big Z is a great player, but I don't see him being the player LeBron needs. They need to make a move this offseason.

46-43 Cleveland at the half.

LeBron, the only player in double-digits, with 19.

This is a good example of why the Cavs are not yet a championchip team, this is a must win and his team is not stepping up like they should.

Detroit will win the series-they win ugly with tough defense. Cleveland still needs to support Lebron with a little better cast to go the finals.

I don't know how much more they can give him. Their starting lineup is set, maybe Hughes could be replaced as he hasn't played as well as he did in Washington, but thats about it for the starters. Varejo & Gibson off the bench are key, Marshall has struggled all playoffs for some odd reason and he may have to go as well. The Cavs need to add 1 or 2 more key bench players and then I think they'll be set, maybe a starter to replace Hughes, but with Z, Gooden & Sasha, they have 3 very good players to play alongside James.

Archived