june third my ***

timbok

And the Red Sox didn't over pay for Schilling, Ramirez, JD Drew, Matsuzaka, etc?

Oh wait I forgot when whining about player salaries it only applies to the Yankees. My bad.

they did overpay for drew and matsuzaka. not sure what that has to do with whether the yankees overpaid for players or not, though.

they did overpay for drew and matsuzaka. not sure what that has to do with whether the yankees overpaid for players or not, though.

The point is its hypocritical to whine about something the Yankees do when the Red Sox and basically every other team in the MLB does the same thing.

but they have all preformed,and proved there worth it!

Clemens is a big risk at 43,he could get injured and 23 mill. is wasted

And Schilling isn't overpaid at 13 mil this year? And you've already decided that Drew and Dice-K aren't overpaid after 2 months?

Your posts hurt my brain.

Wow good argument. Did you come up with it all by yourself?

every part of your argument is wrong.

1)Just because someone mentions Yankees being overpaid doesn't mean you need to mention that there are overpaid players not on the Yankees. Very little to do with this.

2)A lot of teams make it a practice NOT to overpay guys. So no, it's totally false that "basically every team overpays guys."

every part of your argument is wrong.

1)Just because someone mentions Yankees being overpaid doesn't mean you need to mention that there are overpaid players not on the Yankees. Very little to do with this.

2)A lot of teams make it a practice NOT to overpay guys. So no, it's totally false that "basically every team overpays guys."

Why can't I? If somebody mentions the Yankees overpaying for players it makes perfect sense to say that plenty of other teams do it. What teams do not over pay for guys? I imagine the few that don't are the ones with the cheapest owners and/or have small payrolls. Even Milwaukee just vastly overpaid for Jeff Suppan and they are the definition of a small-market team.

Archived