So...GOB...how do you see the Tigers matching up....

Against the Yankees?

Lets here what you think Detroit will do.

I think and hope for fantasy reasons (although in 1st place) that Jeremey Bonderman wins if he faces us, but besides that, we should win um all, don't you think? :wink:

our offense has been struggling lately, but for some reason Detroit always plays well against New York.

You guys will take 1st game, Ledezma has struggled all year and Moose should pitch well. But I expect Maroth to outpitch Wang and Bonderman's going to take the third game.

IMO 2 of 3 for the Tigers if the offense picks up. Let all the "your an idiot" replies commence...

our offense has been struggling lately, but for some reason Detroit always plays well against New York.

You guys will take 1st game, Ledezma has struggled all year and Moose should pitch well. But I expect Maroth to outpitch Wang and Bonderman's going to take the third game.

IMO 2 of 3 for the Tigers if the offense picks up. Let all the "your an idiot" replies commence...

You're an idiot. :wink: :lol:

Just kidding man.

You know as much as I hate to say it, I could see that happening with this year's team and their lack of consistency.

Lose 3 of 4 to Tampa if I'm right and then take 5 of 6 from the M's and A's? Comeon now.

That's a huge 'if'. I don't know what happened... the weather warmed up and the bats stopped. This team is forever cursed. I mean, the Tigers (besides Ledezma) have gotten great pitching. Even from Jason Johnson. Yeah, that shocked me too. But their bats... they've gone beyond ice cold. Only Brandon Inge and Carlos Guillen have hit anywhere close to consistant for the Tigers. It's a story of two months. April, the Tigers could hit, but couldn't pitch. May, the Tigers can pitch, but can't hit.

Mav:

Nobody is going to call you an idiot. You know more about the sport than anyone. Now only if we could get your brother to post something intelligent and sports related.

That guy is an idiot!

Mav:

Nobody is going to call you an idiot. You know more about the sport than anyone. Now only if we could get your brother to post something intelligent and sports related.

That guy is an idiot!

haha. yeah i know. i was just messin around.

As far as my brother, getting him to post anything intelligent might be a little harder than getting the tower of Pisa to stop leaning.

I'll kick all of your asses. :lol:

Here's my prediction -

I say that Bonderman gets the win.

Maroth leaves the game with lead and BP blows it.

Ledezma gets shelled.

Bats remain dead all series.

Pudge is caught in the Bronx obtaining steroids.

Pena gets in a fight in Times Square but misses when he swings at the perp.

Archived