Edwar Ramirez

uart

Why isnt Edwar Ramirez on the ballot for the final spot on the allstar team? There is no way anybody can tell me that he doesnt deserve to be on the AS team. He'd definitetly increase the chances of the AL winning if he was put on the team. Hopefully Leyland will find a spot for him.

I know it was his first outing, and no one in the bigs has seen him, but his stuff is pretty good. His fastball only topped out at 91 mph. He would make a good set-up guy if he has continued success.

I really liked that changeup/palmball he has. Hopefully his funky delivery doesn't end up hurting him. Hopefully he keeps it up and can set up mo sometime soon. Mo was seen talking to him a lot at today's game, he's as good a mentor as the kid could get. Wasn't he out of the minors for a while and then the Yankees scouted him in a Continental League, brought him up to triple-A, and then came to the Yankees all this year. That's a great story if all's true.

Also, shadowjet, he was warming up today but I don't think he went in, if you didn't watch the game.

I really liked that changeup/palmball he has. Hopefully his funky delivery doesn't end up hurting him. Hopefully he keeps it up and can set up mo sometime soon. Mo was seen talking to him a lot at today's game, he's as good a mentor as the kid could get. Wasn't he out of the minors for a while and then the Yankees scouted him in a Continental League, brought him up to triple-A, and then came to the Yankees all this year. That's a great story if all's true.

Also, shadowjet, he was warming up today but I don't think he went in, if you didn't watch the game.

Yeah, I saw the game, he was warming up right when bruney gave up the 2 run homer to Luis Rodriguez

Archived