Schlegel report- any info on how he has looked

faba

You cant compare Vilma's first year in a new NFL system to Schlegals last year in college...

Vilma had 75 Solo tackles his Junoir year before he was drafted by the way...

Actually he had 81, btw

whoops... but at least it helps my case!

Not really

Schlegal had 82 tackles total.

And 41 solo...That puts him in the top 10 for tackles in the Big Ten that year..

Behind names like:

Paul Posluszny

Dave Harris

Not really

Schlegal had 82 tackles total.

And 41 solo...That puts him in the top 10 for tackles in the Big Ten that year..

Behind names like:

Paul Posluszny

Dave Harris

Right...

moving on...

He cant even crack ST on the JETS now and is making no noise yet again in year two... is reported to still look like a stiff out there...

Im about as big a Homer as one can be... but even I can see this bust coming...

So Mangini has no idea how good he is?

I said we which included you and I but does not include Mangini. Mangin will utimately decide when and if Schlegel is ready and then you and I will know. I havent seen him make that definitive decision yet.

I said we which included you and I but does not include Mangini. Mangin will utimately decide when and if Schlegel is ready and then you and I will know. I havent seen him make that definitive decision yet.

Not even playing on ST your first year isnt a good sign...

He will be a bust unless he at least becomes a SOLID backup... your "bust" status is based largely on draft position... if he were drafted in the 6th or 7th round this would be another story...

Not even playing on ST your first year isnt a good sign...

He will be a bust unless he at least becomes a SOLID backup... your "bust" status is based largely on draft position... if he were drafted in the 6th or 7th round this would be another story...

So by your standards, Clemens is a Bust

So by your standards, Clemens is a Bust

QB position is different and you know that... He cant really play on ST too... he isnt like Brad Smith so he cant play WR...

Schlegal has a chance to be a backup LB, or a ST player... and hasnt become either...

Archived