The relentless David Pollack: 4.78/40

TomShane

Go cuddle up to Max

It's obvious that homos know nothing about REAL FOOTBALL PLAYERS!!

Pollack is a can't miss NFL prospect

Seen him dominate the SEC for the past 3-4 years. Nuff said!!

The only thing players learn in the SEC is how to cash booster checks and choke in bowl games, you chump.

BTW, Tom. JonEJet could beat the living crap out of you.... :lol:

....then he would go have some bicuits and gravy - check out some NASCAR event - fiddle - fold the confederate flag properly. Kiss his seventeen cousins goodnight. Go to bed.

BTW, Tom. JonEJet could beat the living crap out of you.... :lol:

....then he would go have some bicuits and gravy - check out some NASCAR event - fiddle - fold the confederate flag properly. Kiss his seventeen cousins goodnight. Go to bed.

Lets make it clear that I only eat biscuits with RED EYE GRAVY...all while waving my confederate flag with my Jewish arms

So confused down here :?:

DE | (6'2", 260, 4.7) | GEORGIA

Data from Scouts, Inc.

Grade: 92

Comments: Strengths: A dominant and disruptive collegiate player. Epitomizes a playmaker. Has excellent anticipation and initial quickness. Shows good initial upfield burst and plays with consistent leverage. Has excellent short-area power. Will get into bigger OTs pads and knock them back. Does a great job with his hands. Is strong and stout versus the run when he needs to be. He is quick, agile, powerful and explosive. He shows the ability to change directions quickly. His instincts are exceptional. He does a terrific job of sniffing out plays and getting to the ball. He never quits on a play. His motor is relentless. He is a powerful tackler that makes a lot of big plays as a pass rusher and in pursuit of the ball carrier. Is one of the rare playmakers that always seems to be in on the big play.

Weaknesses: Lacks ideal height. Will have more trouble disengaging from bigger OTs at the NFL level. Could get engulfed more often at the POA. Is relentless as a pass rusher and should be successful in that facet in the NFL, but hes not explosively fast. He does not have the speed to run by OTs like Dwight Freeney (Colts) does. Also lacks height and long arms to consistently swim like Julius Peppers (Panthers).

Bottom line: Pollack had his breakout season as a sophomore in 2002 with 14 sacks and remained one of the elite playmaking defensive players in college football his final two seasons. Finished his junior season in 03 with 92 total tackles, 13.5 tackles for loss, 7.5 sacks and two interceptions. Made a surprise decision to return for his senior season but improved his draft value in the meantime. Pollack will never have ideal height or elite speed, but he more than makes up for it with his quickness, motor, instincts, power and relentlessness. Hes an absolute terror on the field and a mature, humble leader off the field. There isnt a more competitive or hard working player in this draft class. Pollack could play OLB in a 3-4 but he also could overcome his height limitations and become a playmaking DE in a traditional 4-3 scheme in the NFL. Either way, Pollack is a top-15 selection in the 2005 draft.

* Player biographies are provided by Scouts Inc.

To get back to Pollack-here is rating from Scouts Inc.

I do not agree with the last sentence I think he will drop lower than 15 and picked late in the first

Speaking on David's behalf, he has a lot of heart and a lot of courage and he has the will and deterimination to succeed in the pro's. However, he is getting married soon to his fiance, who might I add is pretty fine, could distract him, we'll see though. He is a good friend of mine, I was really hoping a JAbe trade and him falling to 26.

Archived