Is It Me

Maxman

I would say he arlready has a point.

The point being, that Chad has exhibited a zip on his ball this camp. A zip that was not present before, or recently.

It has nothing to do with the other type of passes that he has the capabilities of throwing

That's just the thing. For now let's just ignore the whole subtle pretext that precipitated this "situation". What we are left with now is a man that can throw with zip. Suppose he did not have that ability in his arsenal as was the case in past seasons. His touch certainly would never be called into evidence. The real point here is not whether Chad has zip or not but the vailidity one must pursue when determining the tightness of his spirals.

That is the real barometer for long term QB success.

That's just the thing. For now let's just ignore the whole subtle pretext that precipitated this "situation". What we are left with now is a man that can throw with zip. Suppose he did not have that ability in his arsenal as was the case in past seasons. His touch certainly would never be called into evidence. The real point here is not whether Chad has zip or not but the vailidity one must pursue when determining the tightness of his spirals.

That is the real barometer for long term QB success.

I just got a phonecall from joe kapp & he asked that I kick you in the nuts

I would say he arlready has a point.

The point being, that Chad has exhibited a zip on his ball this camp. A zip that was not present before, or recently.

It has nothing to do with the other type of passes that he has the capabilities of throwing

and I'd disagree.

So it is impossible for Chad to deliver a tighter ball with more velocity?

It is not impossible. It is unlikely though. Watch game film of Chad and look at his knuckles closely. He is restricting air flow to the extent that he is cutting off velocity. His form is good but his grip is holding him back. I spoke to an orthopedic familiar with the situation and he says that Chad was predisposed to something he calls "knuckle dysplasia".

Archived