Cleveland's line in shambles?

CoachTsurfing

I was watching espn this morning and they said that the Browns o line is hurting bad. Maybe they would want Kendall. It would keep him from going to miami a division rival and the browns might be more desperate to cough up something half way decent.

Steinbach is their LG. Kendall would have to move to RG.

would you trust him on 'china doll's' blind side? yeesh, seems too risky to me.

I dont think he'll want to injure someone over a million dollars. Having said that, Im not so sure the Jets arent seeking any possible trade they can get. Maybe the fact that the 1st preseason game is tonight and Kendall is still on the team will be a message to other teams that if they want him, theyll have to give somthing up to get him.

I dont think he'll want to injure someone over a million dollars. Having said that, Im not so sure the Jets arent seeking any possible trade they can get. Maybe the fact that the 1st preseason game is tonight and Kendall is still on the team will be a message to other teams that if they want him, theyll have to give somthing up to get him.

It's not that he'll try to hurt the QB, its that his heart won't be in it therefore keeping him off his game just enough to be worse than he actually is.

It's not that he'll try to hurt the QB, its that his heart won't be in it therefore keeping him off his game just enough to be worse than he actually is.

Just like Ty Law would be worse cause his heart wasnt into it...That didnt work out, trust me, I was pissed off about it.

Archived