ProFootballTalk.com

TaborJet

They seem to have taken on the tabloid role in football. Instead of reporting about position battles, injuries, next year's draft prospects, etc......all they focus on is who is in trouble with the law, who stayes out past their curfew, and so on. Granted, the conduct of players recently has given them plenty of material, but to me they are the National Enquirer of football news.

:bag:

They have a niche in the market. You can get the position battle stuff on espn.com or anywhere, but a lot of the inside info he has you can't get anywhere else. It's a very useful source, and has become much more reliable.

They have a niche in the market. You can get the position battle stuff on espn.com or anywhere, but a lot of the inside info he has you can't get anywhere else. It's a very useful source, and has become much more reliable.

I agree AEC. He makes no bones about the fact that he deals in rumors and

info from his reliable sources as he says. He's not always right but enough to

make him pretty reliable.

Its also true that if a player is found out to have spit on the floor he attacks him like

the guy was a serial killer. I find him to be a very mean spirited person. But that

aside I enjoy his site.

Well, in my eyes, there info has little or no ZIP that is appealing to the readers...:P

I agree AEC. He makes no bones about the fact that he deals in rumors and

info from his reliable sources as he says. He's not always right but enough to

make him pretty reliable.

Its also true that if a player is found out to have spit on the floor he attacks him like

the guy was a serial killer. I find him to be a very mean spirited person. But that

aside I enjoy his site.

Agreed! I like to read PFT but try to do my own research before I rely solely on his word. But I have enjoyed reading PFT. Sensationalism "sells "in the media!

Archived