So How Many Guys Get Cut Saturday?

SoFlaJets

53 then they bring 8 back on sunday

lol crushing a guys dream then bringing them back a day later

yea did you happen to see Hard Knocks last night 128? Seeing Rob Gardner get cut was brutal...that's gotta be one long ass walk to the player personnel guy's office

yea did you happen to see Hard Knocks last night 128? Seeing Rob Gardner get cut was brutal...that's gotta be one long ass walk to the player personnel guy's office

yeah i just hope mangini tells them we have to cut you but we will bring you back tomorrow so don't wory

then they won't lose sleep over it

I think they have about 75 right now, so 22.

If all the other teams are in a similar position, then more than 600 players will be looking elsewhere for a job.

hey JC-did you read my AG's Latest Blog entry? He says a guy to watch for is a guard named Robert Turner-I hadn't seen one thing written about him from you or anyone else all summer-any scout reports from you on this guy?

yeah i just hope mangini tells them we have to cut you but we will bring you back tomorrow so don't wory

then they won't lose sleep over it

The Jets are pretty good like that 128-the kids they like they keep giving them paychecks on a rotating basis-they cut them and then sign a guy they had cut earlier then cut that guy and bring another one back

hey JC-did you read my AG's Latest Blog entry? He says a guy to watch for is a guard named Robert Turner-I hadn't seen one thing written about him from you or anyone else all summer-any scout reports from you on this guy?

I saw him in camp. Didnt stand out much, BUT, I remember looking at my roster a couple of times to check the number, and it was him. There were two 75s in camp, him and Fitch. i thought Goddard got more of a look, but maybe he played himself out of a job and Turner moved up.

Guess we'll have to keep an eye on him tonite.

;-)

I have question. What I think happens is that when a player is called in they

are probably told in most cases that they will be signed to the PS.

But what if when a player is told that he will be signed to the PS, he says I

would rather see if i can sign with another team. Does he become what

can be called a free agent???

I don't know if that would ever happen or maybe it did but we never heard about it.

I have question. What I think happens is that when a player is called in they

are probably told in most cases that they will be signed to the PS.

But what if when a player is told that he will be signed to the PS, he says I

would rather see if i can sign with another team. Does he become what

can be called a free agent???

I don't know if that would ever happen or maybe it did but we never heard about it.

if your on the practice squad you can be signed to an active roster

see titus adams last year

if your on the practice squad you can be signed to an active roster

see titus adams last year

I'm aware of that. In fact a team can take a player off our PS but he has to

remain on that team roster all season.

However my question is can he say I don't want to go on your PS, i want to

see if i can be signed to another team's roster.

I'm aware of that. In fact a team can take a player off our PS but he has to

remain on that team roster all season.

However my question is can he say I don't want to go on your PS, i want to

see if i can be signed to another team's roster.

probaly but it's up to mangini if he wants to honor that decision

PRACTICE SQUADS

On Sunday, September 2, 2007, the day after the final pre-season cutdowns, each club may establish a Practice Squad of no more than eight (8) players who are free agents and who do not have more than nine games on an Active list in a previous season. The minimum salary for a practice squad player is $4,700 per week, including the playoff weeks. In addition, a player under contract to a club as a Practice Squad player is completely free to sign a contract with any NFL club to play on their Active/Inactive list.

Looks like Mawae's Personal Blog:

DAYS OFF

All players must be allowed at least four days off per month beginning with the first pre-season game and extending through the regular season and post-season. During the 24-hour period constituting a day off, any injured player may be required to get medical treatment and quarterbacks may be required to attend coaches

Wow. So on top of the millions or 6 figure salaries the veterans make they all receive around $5,000 for Training Camp as well + all meals payed. Nice life.:character42:

I wish I had 5G's. Boy I'd be living the high life when it comes to being in college.

Wow. So on top of the millions or 6 figure salaries the veterans make they all receive around $5,000 for Training Camp as well + all meals payed. Nice life.:character42:

I wish I had 5G's. Boy I'd be living the high life when it comes to being in college.

They're a bunch of spoiled bitches. I'm gonna dump dogsh*t on them all season. I've reached the point where I hate these meatheads.

Archived