Jets | L. Washington to handle kicks Week 1

jales22

Jets | L. Washington to handle kicks Week 1

Fri, 7 Sep 2007 09:46:47 -0700

J.P. Pelzman, of the Bergen Record, reports New York Jets RB Leon Washington will likely be the team's primary kickoff returner Week 1.

so will justin miller be focusing on cornerback this week? or will he just be dressed and play very little if he does at all?

He missed quite a bit of time. He probably needs another week to be in football shape. I wonder how Randy Moss is doing? He had the same injury and missed even more time.

He missed quite a bit of time. He probably needs another week to be in football shape. I wonder how Randy Moss is doing? He had the same injury and missed even more time.

The JETS should put Miller on Moss... its only fair... lol

Miller is the only CB on the JETS roster who can keep up with him healthy... Dyson would get smoked by Moss... hopefully Revis is a great rookie...

That is why I hope to see a starting combo of Revis and Miller soon. The Jets have rarely had one fast CB, two would be a dream.

Miller is the only CB on the JETS roster who can keep up with him healthy... Dyson would get smoked by Moss... hopefully Revis is a great rookie...

i agree miller is the only one that can keep up with him in speed, but dyson would not get owned by the aged Moss. He would obviously have safety help over the top, and is big enough to slow him down on the short throws.

i agree miller is the only one that can keep up with him in speed, but dyson would not get owned by the aged Moss. He would obviously have safety help over the top, and is big enough to slow him down on the short throws.

Not if Welker runs a post and Rhodes/Coleman need to pick him up leaving Dyson and Moss on the sideline... Moss would be 10 yards past Dyson...

Lets hope Mangini has resurrected Miller's CB career

That is why I hope to see a starting combo of Revis and Miller soon. The Jets have rarely had one fast CB, two would be a dream.

That would be a very nice combo and then Dyson could be traded with pretty darn good value.

Not if Welker runs a post and Rhodes/Coleman need to pick him up leaving Dyson and Moss on the sideline... Moss would be 10 yards past Dyson...

Lets hope Mangini has resurrected Miller's CB career

if mangini has not gameplanned for a play as simple as countering a post and a fly on the same side of the field, than we are in more trouble than we were with herm.

if mangini has not gameplanned for a play as simple as countering a post and a fly on the same side of the field, than we are in more trouble than we were with herm.

Im sure he has... but nobody has seen Moss run full speed for alomst a year... Im sure Dyson will be on Moss... just sayin that could be dangerous...

Archived