Darrelle Revis ,Hey Dolphins, take notice...

lancemehl

The great Nick Saban took Jason Allen CB at #16 last year and he never sniffed the field.

We got a CB #14 and his side's already closed and locked. LOL Can he tackle for a corner or what. He's a Deion Sanders CB that tackles like a SS.

Sanders is a stretch. He's not THAT fast. I'll settle for him being the next Champ Bailey.

Yeah, I'd settle for that as well. What's up with Dyson though? Do you guys think we need to get another cb?

He wasn't 100% today, not even close I believe. David Barrett saw the field more than Dyson because of his injury. What we need is a healthy Dyson so that Barrett can go back to the sidelines.

The great Nick Saban took Jason Allen CB at #16 last year and he never sniffed the field.

We got a CB #14 and his side's already closed and locked. LOL Can he tackle for a corner or what. He's a Deion Sanders CB that tackles like a SS.

Way to find a positive in your 0-2 start. I cannot find any positives in Miamis' 0-2 start so you should consider yourself lucky.

For the record I loathe Nick Saban and I am not happy with the play of Allen, he appears to be a wasted pick, although I hope in the future I am proved wrong.

I'm really gonna need a kegerator for this season.

Way to find a positive in your 0-2 start. I cannot find any positives in Miamis' 0-2 start so you should consider yourself lucky.

For the record I loathe Nick Saban and I am not happy with the play of Allen, he appears to be a wasted pick, although I hope in the future I am proved wrong.

I'm really gonna need a kegerator for this season.

Say what? You mean Ted Ginn Jr isn't lighting up the AFC East yet? No...:yawn:

Archived