You heard it here first....

NY JETS 29

I know I'm being very optimistic here, but the Jets are going to be 4-2! May sound crazy to some, but I'm just tryin to be as optimistic as possible after our first two weeks. Let me explain;

Many of us knew when we we saw the schedule a few months ago that 0-2 could be a great possibilty and now a reality. It's done and over, lets look ahead.

Our next 4 games; Miami (home) Bills (Away) Giants (Away) and Philly (Home).

I think will take care of business Sunday at home infront of a hopefully loud crowd. I see us putting pressure on Trent Green and forcing turnovers (hopefully!). Our defense played a lot better in the 2nd half on Sunday. They weren't flashy, but did enough to get the offense the ball back, I think will build on that. Heres the tough game, at Buffalo. It's a nightmare up there for us, but if we can come in, put pressure on Lossman and score some points vs. an underacheiving defense will be back at 500. Our next two are in the meadowlands and I'm not going to even get into the Giants and Eagles, because they bothg look pitiful.

So, from an optimistic point of view 4-2 can be accomplished and get us right back into the mix of things. I'm very interested to see how Chad plays on Sunday after Clemens late success in Baltimore and a pretty solid game for himself in week 1.

Based on what we've seen from the Jets offensive and defensive lines so far I can bet every fan in the NFL is looking at their schedules and counting the Jets as a win. Who can blame them? No team should be looked at as "beatable" by the Jets right now. A defense that hasn't had a single sack against two slow footed QBs. Okay, one of them was slow footed but knew where the blitz was coming from so we'll put a "*" on that.;)

I know I'm being very optimistic here, but the Jets are going to be 4-2! May sound crazy to some, but I'm just tryin to be as optimistic as possible after our first two weeks. Let me explain;

Many of us knew when we we saw the schedule a few months ago that 0-2 could be a great possibilty and now a reality. It's done and over, lets look ahead.

Our next 4 games; Miami (home) Bills (Away) Giants (Away) and Philly (Home).

I think will take care of business Sunday at home infront of a hopefully loud crowd. I see us putting pressure on Trent Green and forcing turnovers (hopefully!). Our defense played a lot better in the 2nd half on Sunday. They weren't flashy, but did enough to get the offense the ball back, I think will build on that. Heres the tough game, at Buffalo. It's a nightmare up there for us, but if we can come in, put pressure on Lossman and score some points vs. an underacheiving defense will be back at 500. Our next two are in the meadowlands and I'm not going to even get into the Giants and Eagles, because they bothg look pitiful.

So, from an optimistic point of view 4-2 can be accomplished and get us right back into the mix of things. I'm very interested to see how Chad plays on Sunday after Clemens late success in Baltimore and a pretty solid game for himself in week 1.

Aside from you saying our next two are in the meadows. the buffalo game is out there ,i`m in agreement that we could put a winning streak toogether if the team gets as upset with losing as we do....Go JETS & GO CHAD....

Archived