It really started great WTF happened??

lancemehl

I want to put my finger on it without yelling ridiculous things out. We Can't change the whole defense right now, of course ( we have to wait for a bye, then do it.), but right now I'm looking:

Game 1 vs. Tennesse - we hold Chris Brown(who, BTW has 206 yds and is averaging 6.7 ypc this year) and travis Henry to a combined 86 yards 3.4avg. and their longest run was 9 yards. Vilma had 12 tackles and 7 solo!!!! and we had 2 sacks BT w/1.

Game 2 vs. Pats- Of course it wasn't gonna fly here. Belichek taught the kid defense. Maroney the rookie and Dillon had identical games putting up 144 combined.both avg 4 and a TD each, that's one back to me. But KB got his shine, 40 yards. Kerry Rhodeshad his coming out with 12 tackles 10 solo, is that a good thing, is that 10 TD's saved.lol Vilma slipped to 7t's and 5solo

Then the fun started:

Game 3 -Bills- Mcgahee 26 for 150

Game 4 -Indy- D.Rhodes and J Addai team up for 35 for 159 *(Vilma did have 11 tackles and a pair of sackaroos by Ellis)

Game 5- Jacksonville- the grandaddy of all of our D's a$$ whippings Fred Taylor and Rookie M. Jones-Drew combine for (you better sit down) Taylor ran it 21 times for 111 and decided to let the rook go 13 times for 59, that 170 if your scoring.......oh, 3 TD's between them

Game 6-THE DOLPHINS- Just when the fish thought they had a Bust at #2 over all Ronnie Brown finally does it. Ronnie Brown's coming around 22carries for 127yards 1TD for decoration!

Game 7 -Lions- we shoulda all felt good, we kept Kevin Jonesto only 86 yards, OK it was only on 15 carries, that's 5.7ypc, but still under 100!!! OHHH,no, Jon Kitna "Baby Randall" added 17 the did break the c-note!

Game 8 -Browns- forgive me if I spell his name wrong, I never heard of him, Reuben Droughns , he dropped 125 on us, a season high, imagine that!

I'm getting tired,but do you see how much fun it could be to make fun of this pathetic defense PATHETIC! I'm liquidating everything, about 3-4 hundred bucks I figure and making that Lynch Bet, it's a LOCK!

BTW, I only went 8 weeks, you could go on and on, EVERYONE gets "Their shine!" against us! even KB, probably DB,too!

Been there, done that.

Unless you significantly upgrade the personnel in the front 7, you're rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic.

Again, the worst mistake of the offseason was not taking all the extra cap room and writing Adalius Thomas a huge ass check at 0001 hours of FA signing period opening.

Instead, it's going to be more of the same, unless Jon Vilma can add 40 lbs. of muscle and 5 inches in height so fat ass guards singling him cannot push him downfield like a ragdoll.

The problem is is that we seem to have been going through this since Herm got here.

I'm sorry but there are alot of guys here who are either hitting their prime or are getting close.

Robertson

Thomas (Where the hell has he been the first three weeks ?

Vilma

Hobson

Coleman (Another MIA)

Rhodes

and now you can throw in Revis and Harris as well.

I really feel the defense just is not going out there and teeing off. When you have to think for even just a split second about where you have to be that is all the offense needs to get a big play.

Defense to me is a very simple concept.

Get to the guy with the ball.

Get there with bad intentions.

Archived