good game but whats all the hating on chad

83evans

I refuse to accept that we lost a game by a missed first-half FG (as much as Nugent is to blame for it), when it only would have given us a 3-pt lead with half a ballgame left.

If he missed the 37-yarder to close out the game then you can make that argument. It would have been equally ridiculous to come away with only 3 points in the first half anyway. No one rides a 3-point halftime lead to victory.

No, but it gives us a tie game and not playing catch up where we have to rely on Chad to force the ball!

They held the team too 17 points. Thats a good job by the D, who gives a sh*t about the yards, its the points that matter. The fact that our offense couldn't score more is whats pitiful.

Hello, they let a ROOKIE look like Manning out there! Good D my arse!!

Chad didnt cost us the game, no one did. As a team we didnt deserve to win. Any D taht makes Trent Edwards look good doesnt deserve to win.

You are so full of **** it's ridiculous. Chadwick threw an INT that resulted in a Bills TD and then ended the game with another pick.

As a Pats fan I hope Chadwick remains the QB.

Hello, they let a ROOKIE look like Manning out there! Good D my arse!!

Who the **** cares what matters is how many points you let up and it was only 17. If you get rid of Penningtons INT it would have been 10. I don't care if we give up 1,000 yards a game. If we are holding teams to 17 points or less the D is doing its job.

You are so full of **** it's ridiculous. Chadwick threw an INT that resulted in a Bills TD and then ended the game with another pick.

As a Pats fan I hope Chadwick remains the QB.

Dammit seriously, if you asked any fan from any of the Jets division rivals they would love to see Chad stay as the starter. Does nobody else think thats a problem?

Who the **** cares what matters is how many points you let up and it was only 17. If you get rid of Penningtons INT it would have been 10. I don't care if we give up 1,000 yards a game. If we are holding teams to 17 points or less the D is doing its job.

Sorry, if you think this D is good, your nuts!

I don't think its good, but yesterday they stopped the Bills from scoring. Thats their job. Pennington gave the Bills one TD with his INT. You can not blame this game on a defense that allowed 10 points on its own. Our veteran QB should be able to lead our offense to score much more then that. Especially when you hear how "good" he is from half these people here.

Pennington is a scrub, I can't wait till he gets benched and Jets fans can just wash our hands of him.

Nobody thinks the D-fense is good , but most of the D that got burned last week was the Rookie Revis a rookie with 4 games under his belt so we can say he needs time to learn the system ,where as Chads been in this system 2 years now with Coles & Cotchery and he is hardly throwing a pass over Ten yards in the air hell the saftey can play 6 yards deep...

I don't think its good, but yesterday they stopped the Bills from scoring. Thats their job. Pennington gave the Bills one TD with his INT. You can not blame this game on a defense that allowed 10 points on its own. Our veteran QB should be able to lead our offense to score much more then that. Especially when you hear how "good" he is from half these people here.

Pennington is a scrub, I can't wait till he gets benched and Jets fans can just wash our hands of him.

I WAS a huge Penny backer, I am fed up with the dink and junk offense. I feel it is time for a spark, hopefully Clemens can do that. What I'm saing about the D is , if we let Edwards the Rookie do this what is Eli going to do? Mcnabb? Brady again?!

Nobody thinks the D-fense is good , but most of the D that got burned last week was the Rookie Revis a rookie with 4 games under his belt so we can say he needs time to learn the system ,where as Chads been in this system 2 years now with Coles & Cotchery and he is hardly throwing a pass over Ten yards in the air hell the saftey can play 6 yards deep...

I understand that, but he is not SOLELY to blame. They were the worst offense in the NFL. With a ROOKIE QB!!

Even with Clemens in there, I feel we need to score21-35 points per game because of the D.

I felt Revis was descent for a Rookie. He had some tight coverage at times and the ball was perfectly thrown.

Chad had over 300 yards and only 7 incompletions. He had a very good game and now your trying to boot him out of town? Be happy that you didnt have a QB that in his 1st 3 games had 200 yards. I know Im a bills fan but still, loosen up. You had a great game and made us fight for are win.

What's all the hating about. It's about a nfl qb throwing like he's holding water ballon's.And then throwing them.

I understand that, but he is not SOLELY to blame. They were the worst offense in the NFL. With a ROOKIE QB!!

Even with Clemens in there, I feel we need to score21-35 points per game because of the D.

I felt Revis was descent for a Rookie. He had some tight coverage at times and the ball was perfectly thrown.

How can you say that take away his 2 INT`s and Buf . never scores that TD & don`t throw that int. at the end and Nug. at least has a chance to redeem himself ...In Balt. we fell just short ,ran out of time just like we did last week against Buff. maybe we should run the WHOLE GAME no-huddle as if it`s the last 6 minutes.

Archived