good game but whats all the hating on chad

83evans

Chad had over 300 yards and only 7 incompletions. He had a very good game and now your trying to boot him out of town? Be happy that you didnt have a QB that in his 1st 3 games had 200 yards. I know Im a bills fan but still, loosen up. You had a great game and made us fight for are win.

I disagree. All Pennington did was little dump offs and short routes. Clemens could do that. Pennington can't throw the deep ball, i dont know about clemens but i bet he could throw it farther. CP can't really move whatsoever either, I bet Clemens can, all this and Clemens is younger, and looked promising against a good Ravens D. I'd go Clemens.

I disagree. All Pennington did was little dump offs and short routes. Clemens could do that. Pennington can't throw the deep ball, i dont know about clemens but i bet he could throw it farther. CP can't really move whatsoever either, I bet Clemens can, all this and Clemens is younger, and looked promising against a good Ravens D. I'd go Clemens.

Good points, SL83, good points...

they don't call him "Kellen The Rocket Clemens" for no reason.

Chad had over 300 yards and only 7 incompletions. He had a very good game and now your trying to boot him out of town? Be happy that you didnt have a QB that in his 1st 3 games had 200 yards. I know Im a bills fan but still, loosen up. You had a great game and made us fight for are win.

Nothing new here. They pull this after every loss.

Didn't Clemens throw an interception into the endzone. I know it was tipped and everyone thinks that McCairens should have caught the ball. But maybe Clemens doesn't have to throw the ball so hard. Being able to throw the ball farther doesn't guarantee receptions or touchdowns. The signal caller is supposed to get us a score or put us in a position to score. Pennington does that. Let's see what he does next week, before we kick him out the door.

290yds 32-39 two costly interceptions and sacked twice. Thomas Jones got nowhere with the running game and Leon Washington doesn't get the ball at all. Nugent missing a 37yd field goal, penalties, not going for it on 4th and one in the first quarter and not blitzing among other things all contributed to us losing the game. Any team that is strong enough to stack the box will not allow Thomas Jones to penetrate since he only goes straight up the middle and his blockers aren't opening up any paths for him. Hopefully, next week will be different, but the Giants got a win today and they are starting to look good so we may very well see a repeat of the pre-season game. then we will be 1 and 4.

1) Leon Washington doesn't get the ball at all.

2) the Giants got a win today and they are starting to look good so we may very well see a repeat of the pre-season game. then we will be 1 and 4.

1st up Leon Washington DID get the ball today. At least in the game I was watching. 4 carries including a TD PLUS 8 receptions. Point #2) Err didn't we WIN the PS game against the Giants? At least it looked like it in the box score the following day. Wasn't it like 20-12? Sooo a "repeat of the pre season game" would make us 2-2 NOT 1-4. Get some facts first thank you. :Nuts:

I was on the Chad ban wagon till yesterday after those 2 costly INT`s i`m officially getting off the wagon . Fine 300 yards at 3 yards a pass ,especially in the last 6 minutes when were down 2 scores with 1 timeout left and were still dinking and dunking in bounds with the clock ticking away. Yes the defense should have got more pressure on a rookie QB ,but they held the buff. off. to 7 points mid 4th quarter at some point the offense needs to score points .So why I won`t say the season is over yet (cause odds are we were not going 13-3 anyway )_ but we are getting real close cause we can`t afford to many more loses over the rest of the season and with PITT. & N.E. thats probably 2 more at least ...So the Chad era is probably over ,lets see what we really have in K.C. before we get to the Draft.....

Watching the game yesterday, it was the first time i have ever really said PLEASE SIT CHAD. Yeah, he had a good statistical game, but he threw two crucial interceptions and didn't do anything to win the game. It is evident that his arm just isn't strong enough. He didnt play good in my opinion.

I can't say anything, because i haven't nothing to say. I can't the games and analyse what my fellow friends here its saying! One thing i can do, its just to listen, and be worried what can happen with my love team. I hope we (Jets) go to the PO, YESSSS!!! We will go to the play-offs!!

So, God bless you all!!!

Cya!!!

Funny how some of you seem to have selective memories. I seem to remember someone missing a 37yd FG earlier in the game.

It's also funny how Hobson seemed to be the only LB to show up yesterday.

Funny how the pass rush was anything but.

Funny that we blitzed like mad and got barely any pressure on the rook QB.

Funny how the running game was ineffective against the worst rushing defense in the league.

Stop singling out Pennington. There's lots of blame to go around.

Funny how some of you seem to have selective memories. I seem to remember someone missing a 37yd FG earlier in the game.

It's also funny how Hobson seemed to be the only LB to show up yesterday.

Funny how the pass rush was anything but.

Funny that we blitzed like mad and got barely any pressure on the rook QB.

Funny how the running game was ineffective against the worst rushing defense in the league.

Stop singling out Pennington. There's lots of blame to go around.

(A) Chad threw the first INT. that was so close for Buff. to score it only took two plays to score a TD (That TD was the diff. ,so the loss is on CHAD he threw it, not the defense. (B) the second INT. was on a drive we had to have, down three points.© if chad is going to be the Capt./ leader ,then he is the guy who needs to win these must win games ,not only lead us to 1 TD in 3 quarters.... it`s on CHAD period...

(A) Chad threw the first INT. that was so close for Buff. to score it only took two plays to score a TD (That TD was the diff. ,so the loss is on CHAD he threw it, not the defense. (B) the second INT. was on a drive we had to have, down three points.© if chad is going to be the Capt./ leader ,then he is the guy who needs to win these must win games ,not only lead us to 1 TD in 3 quarters.... it`s on CHAD period...

Two plays from the twenty five yard line? That's some stout D there.

Chad does not give a 10 yard cushion on 3rd and 5, just sayin'.

Maybe not but it was CHADS INT. that put it in BUFF. s hands that lead to that TD ,try and blame the Defense all you want .The Defense had it 0-0 right before the half inspite of the 3 and outs keeping the defense on the field almost the whole first half with Chad putting nothing on the board with 1/2 of Buffalo`s defense on the iinjury list...

I refuse to accept that we lost a game by a missed first-half FG (as much as Nugent is to blame for it), when it only would have given us a 3-pt lead with half a ballgame left.

If he missed the 37-yarder to close out the game then you can make that argument. It would have been equally ridiculous to come away with only 3 points in the first half anyway. No one rides a 3-point halftime lead to victory.

Maybe not but it was CHADS INT. that put it in BUFF. s hands that lead to that TD ,try and blame the Defense all you want .The Defense had it 0-0 right before the half inspite of the 3 and outs keeping the defense on the field almost the whole first half with Chad putting nothing on the board with 1/2 of Buffalo`s defense on the iinjury list...

Chad did put the Bills in very good field position with int, but I am not giving the defense a pass because the Bills put up no points in the first half. I know the bottom line is points scored, but turnovers helped out the D tremendously. I think the bills punted once yesterday, meaning that they controlled the ball all day, moving up and down the field almost at will. The Bills dinked and dunked the Jets to death and no adjustments were made whatsoever. Receivers were running around with no defender within 5 yards of them. I cant defend Chad, throwing what seemed like one pass over 10 yards all day, but the defense sucked, plain and simple. Can they come up with a stop, just one time? Will we ever see three and outs on a regular basis? * To their credit they got one at the bigest juncture of the game yesterday, but their body of work has been horrendous this year.

Joisey,

I agree that Chad threw his interceptions at most inopportune times. I'm not trying to defend him, I'm just deflecting some of the criticism being thrown his way. You seem perfectly fine with pinning the entire loss on his shoulders, while giving the rest of the team a pass.

So I disagree that this loss is the sole responsibility of Chad. There's lots of blame to go around.

great game? they sucked,, worst they have looked all year..

Folks, when all you're doing is throwing dumpoffs to your RB in a 2-minute offense, of course you're going to have a high completion rate.

Which is why you can never base it all on the numbers. Those of us who actually watched the game and have some critical thinking skills find it absolutely necesarry to hold Chad Pennington accountable for his poor performance. Against an 0-3 Bills team with a banged up D and a rookie QB, no less.

Folks, when all you're doing is throwing dumpoffs to your RB in a 2-minute offense, of course you're going to have a high completion rate.

Which is why you can never base it all on the numbers. Those of us who actually watched the game and have some critical thinking skills find it absolutely necesarry to hold Chad Pennington accountable for his poor performance. Against an 0-3 Bills team with a banged up D and a rookie QB, no less.

Accountable? Absolutely.

Sole reason for the L? No freakin' way.

I didn't mean to infer that you said he was solely responsible, 80. My apologies if it came off that way.

Nor did I intend to infer that I thought you inferred that I had said that, DJHF. My apologies.

Boy, we're being WAY too cordial the day after a loss. F U man. :lol:

Chad didnt cost us the game, no one did. As a team we didnt deserve to win. Any D taht makes Trent Edwards look good doesnt deserve to win.

They held the team too 17 points. Thats a good job by the D, who gives a sh*t about the yards, its the points that matter. The fact that our offense couldn't score more is whats pitiful.

Archived