Does anyone have Chad....

tjmitch

True, but it is real easy to defend 15 yards of the football field. But realistically, Chad isn't the problem, the defense is the real issue. The only thing more pathetic than their pass rush is their run defense. I see the GMEN winning this one by double digits easy.

True, but it is real easy to defend 15 yards of the football field. But realistically, Chad isn't the problem, the defense is the real issue. The only thing more pathetic than their pass rush is their run defense. I see the GMEN winning this one by double digits easy.

our run defense hasnt done a bad job compared to last season at all. its the pass defense, but thats only b/c we cant get pressure on the qb.

our run defense hasnt done a bad job compared to last season at all. its the pass defense, but thats only b/c we cant get pressure on the qb.

You are correct. Other than those couple of runs where Lynch looked like Marion Motley, the run defense played better.

This is probably the first of many times of me saying this, I'm terrified for Chad this weekend if the Giants that showed up last night come out to play. Don't get me wrong, I'm a Chad supporter but Osi coming off the side pants-ed Winston Justice all game. Personally, I liked Justice coming out of college and thought he would be a pretty good tackle going straight into the league but last night he proved overmatched and just owned by Osi. D-brick better get his head screwed on straight this week and protect Chad, or they need to call plays to run right at him because Osi at this point has been far more productive and dangerous than Strahan. Best of luck Chad.

Archived