From JC; Clemens, The Next Romo?

SoFlaJets

He could be.

Chad has proven he is no Montana. Do you remember the Montana comparisons back in 2002?

You look to me like a person who follows a player and not the team.

I honestly think half the Chad Supporters would just quit following the team if he was benched. What a sorry franchise we have. You guys are lucky.

I honestly think half the Chad Supporters would just quit following the team if he was benched. What a sorry franchise we have. You guys are lucky.

We are lucky now but back when the Pats were sucking this internet thing wasn't what it is now.

I can't even imagine the things I would have posted back in the early '90's slamming the Pats!

I do agree with you on the Chad lovers. Apart from Barton has anyone on JN wished injury on Chad?

The Chad lovers take comments like, "He isn't worth $64 million" & "He has a crap arm" as personal attacks on their beloved Chadwick.

How are those comments personal?

ecurb, irish & nuge guy: Your fellow fans want the Jets to win and think benching a QB who can't stretch the field and throws back breaking INT's is a good move.

We are lucky now but back when the Pats were sucking this internet thing wasn't what it is now.

I can't even imagine the things I would have posted back in the early '90's slamming the Pats!

I do agree with you on the Chad lovers. Apart from Barton has anyone on JN wished injury on Chad?

The Chad lovers take comments like, "He isn't worth $64 million" & "He has a crap arm" as personal attacks on their beloved Chadwick.

How are those comments personal?

ecurb, irish & nuge guy: Your fellow fans want the Jets to win and think benching a QB who can't stretch the field and throws back breaking INT's is a good move.

good posts gainzo.

the stretching the field thing is huge for every aspect of the jets, and its not like we are weak at receiver. We have to take advantage of the personel we have, it seems like we are wasting coles and cotch where we could be feeding them the ball.

It's getting really hard to watch, and the writing is on the wall with CP, the change isn't a question, it is an aboslute need.

Jet fans can piss and moan about how bad we are in multiple aspects, but i know we are strong in more than a couple areas, and are not taking advantage. Air it out for a few games with KC, and we'll see a brand new Jets team.

Of course this gets posted 2 days after Romo throws 5 ints in 1 game .Lets hope it`s not mon nights Romo that KC will be following...

Archived