My own conspiracy theory

gangreenman

It's all Woody's fault.

Seriously, since he took over we've hired no coaches with previous HC experience, we've gotten no personal stadium that he's promised, no SB's, No AFC championship games....

My guess is that this whole Chad still starting thing is being forced on Mangini as well....There's no way that a coach with even half a brain wouldve kept him at starter this long.

It's all Woody's fault.

Seriously, since he took over we've hired no coaches with previous HC experience, we've gotten no personal stadium that he's promised, no SB's, No AFC championship games....

My guess is that this whole Chad still starting thing is being forced on Mangini as well....There's no way that a coach with even half a brain wouldve kept him at starter this long.

Maybe...just maybe...Mangini has no guts or he just is that stupid. Any way, our season is over now. We still had a chance of winning this game, and wonderboy decided to give it away with a fake qb. Thanks Eric this will be your first and last coaching job.

Maybe...just maybe...Mangini has no guts or he just is that stupid. Any way, our season is over now. We still has a chance of winning this game, and wonderboy decided to give it away with a fake qb. Thanks Eric this will be your first and last coaching job.

The Patriots defensive players were complaining about Mangini's defense, and he finally listened to them towards the end of the season. Chances are BB put pressure on him to change at that point. Here, there is no one that can demand Mangini change, so Mangini's stubborness just won't change. He insists on running a 3-4 with 4-3 players, and he insists on starting Chad, and he insists on not targetting impact players in FA.

Mangini is just not HC material. We needed a change from Herm because Herm is an ass, but Herm is a better coach than Mangini. It's too bad we didn't get an actual competent HC, but I guess we can get someone this year. Mangini isn't it though.

The Patriots defensive players were complaining about Mangini's defense, and he finally listened to them towards the end of the season. Chances are BB put pressure on him to change at that point. Here, there is no one that can demand Mangini change, so Mangini's stubborness just won't change. He insists on running a 3-4 with 4-3 players, and he insists on starting Chad, and he insists on not targetting impact players in FA.

Mangini is just not HC material. We needed a change from Herm because Herm is an ass, but Herm is a better coach than Mangini. It's too bad we didn't get an actual competent HC, but I guess we can get someone this year. Mangini isn't it though.

Exactly.

He is not HC material, and an even worse judge of talent.

Archived