Is Sutton done?

ECURB

Sutton has to go. They need to pick up some pass rushers in the draft. someone who could start now. wipe the slate clean with the QB. add better blockers on the line. and for gods sake get Chris Baker involved in the passing game.:bag:

Not singling you out CV, but IMO Chris Baker is the next in a long line of players overrated by Jets fans. You can include Rhodes on that list. He is a decent receiving TE nothing more. He is not a playmaker. Agree completely with the rest of the post and hell getting Baker a little more involved can't hurt.

Sutton has to go. They need to pick up some pass rushers in the draft. someone who could start now. wipe the slate clean with the QB. add better blockers on the line. and for gods sake get Chris Baker involved in the passing game.:bag:

Not singling you out CV, but IMO Chris Baker is the next in a long line of players overrated by Jets fans. You can include Rhodes on that list. He is a decent receiving TE nothing more. He is not a playmaker. Agree completely with the rest of the post and hell getting Baker a little more involved can't hurt.

You think the next two offseasons????

How many times in the last at least 10 years have I heard it won't be next year

but the year afterwe are going all the way.

Maybe I don't know what "all the way" means. Way back when I was a teenager

it mean't something good.

Yes, the next two offseasons.

The reason for that is that most, if not all, of the players from the Herm/Parcells era that are still on this teams have contracts that either end this season or next season.

Therefore, these next two offseasons are critical because they give Tangini the chance to bring in their guys and completely change the face of this organization like they said they wanted to when they were first given control.

So if we dont start seeing success by 2009 -2011...

Then we can say for certain that Tangini was a failure.

You think the next two offseasons????

How many times in the last at least 10 years have I heard it won't be next year

but the year afterwe are going all the way.

Maybe I don't know what "all the way" means. Way back when I was a teenager

it mean't something good.

Yes, the next two offseasons.

The reason for that is that most, if not all, of the players from the Herm/Parcells era that are still on this teams have contracts that either end this season or next season.

Therefore, these next two offseasons are critical because they give Tangini the chance to bring in their guys and completely change the face of this organization like they said they wanted to when they were first given control.

So if we dont start seeing success by 2009 -2011...

Then we can say for certain that Tangini was a failure.

Archived