Is Sutton done?

ECURB

Mangini had the sheet in his hand all night and seemed to be calling the defensive plays all game... still didnt work... how can the JETS fix their D... can they this season?

They dont have the players to fix this overnight.

Im getting sick of typing this, but it all comes down to what we do over the next two offseasons....

will the bank give me money for it, or am I just wasing a trip?

If you showed up at the bank they might sound the alarms. Oh wait, that's the post office. With your pictures on the wall and everything.

Not sure if the bank will pay you though -- we will look into it and get back to you. Please post a # that you can be reached at.

lol.

If you showed up at the bank they might sound the alarms. Oh wait, that's the post office. With your pictures on the wall and everything.

Not sure if the bank will pay you though -- we will look into it and get back to you. Please post a # that you can be reached at.

lol.

Why would I tell anyone at the post office the future of Bob Sutton?

If I let them in on anything they might take it to the bank themselves....

you can reach me at 911-SEND.

Im getting sick of typing this, but it all comes down to what we do over the next two offseasons....

I don't like Ellis. In my book he is lazy. But as inferior as their line is, I find the LB play less than inspiring. Other team's LBs make plays at or behind the LOS. Only Harris does that with this group. Harris is young and he makes mistakes, but he knocks people down and takes on more than one blocker at a time. As far as I am concerned, BT is lost in the crowd. Vilma is a non-factor. I never see Barton or Hobson. Hobson had no tackles yesterday. A million runnilng plays and NO tackles? None of these guys can blitz. Don't spend money on the Chathams and Kassels of the world. I think Harris will eventually be one, but they need another stud. Why they are extending the contracts of mediocre talents like Thomas and( I know he is not a LB but ) Brandon Moore is beyond me.

I don't like Ellis. In my book he is lazy. But as inferior as their line is, I find the LB play less than inspiring. Other team's LBs make plays at or behind the LOS. Only Harris does that with this group. Harris is young and he makes mistakes, but he knocks people down and takes on more than one blocker at a time. As far as I am concerned, BT is lost in the crowd. Vilma is a non-factor. I never see Barton or Hobson. Hobson had no tackles yesterday. A million runnilng plays and NO tackles? None of these guys can blitz. Don't spend money on the Chathams and Kassels of the world. I think Harris will eventually be one, but they need another stud. Why they are extending the contracts of mediocre talents like Thomas and( I know he is not a LB but ) Brandon Moore is beyond me.

Mangini had the sheet in his hand all night and seemed to be calling the defensive plays all game... still didnt work... how can the JETS fix their D... can they this season?

We must get a real NT if we are going to play a 3-4. We need speed at linebacker( outside). Where is BOWENS? K. Coleman has done little; Drobbery? There is little left to say!

We must get a real NT if we are going to play a 3-4. We need speed at linebacker( outside). Where is BOWENS? K. Coleman has done little; Drobbery? There is little left to say!

You think the next two offseasons????

How many times in the last at least 10 years have I heard it won't be next year

but the year afterwe are going all the way.

Maybe I don't know what "all the way" means. Way back when I was a teenager

it mean't something good.

I agree with you. The way this team seems to be bringing in talent, it'll be 2022 before they are any good.

I agree with you. The way this team seems to be bringing in talent, it'll be 2022 before they are any good.

All the way down the toilet, with the rest of the s### that stinks up the joint.

I hate the jets. really.

After watching that defense yesterday, i hate the jets.

All the way down the toilet, with the rest of the s### that stinks up the joint.

I hate the jets. really.

After watching that defense yesterday, i hate the jets.

TALENT!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the ONLY talent we have brought in this year:

AL_P7096.jpg?1188936003

Great, a bunch of reformed strippers waving flags and shaking asses, this is the best thing we have done this year, ugh, way to spend that 100 million dollar salary cap allowance for the year.

suicide.gif

TALENT!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the ONLY talent we have brought in this year:

AL_P7096.jpg?1188936003

Great, a bunch of reformed strippers waving flags and shaking asses, this is the best thing we have done this year, ugh, way to spend that 100 million dollar salary cap allowance for the year.

suicide.gif

Archived