MAAAARRRRRRTTTTYYY MAAAAARRRRRTTTTYYY!!!

Congrats! ur still tied for last in the division and finally scored a goal OMG wait u scored 2 wow u guys are really making strides. when u come to the island next week ur guys are gonna smacked around all night long!!!!

i believe ur 3-5-1 hey reverse that and take away the tie u have isles recoed u know 2 games above .500 not 2 games under

Congrats! ur still tied for last in the division and finally scored a goal OMG wait u scored 2 wow u guys are really making strides. when u come to the island next week ur guys are gonna smacked around all night long!!!!

i believe ur 3-5-1 hey reverse that and take away the tie u have isles recoed u know 2 games above .500 not 2 games under

1. Hooked on Phonics. Get it. You need it.

2. Its only 9 games into the season, stop pounding on your small Islander, 3rd class chest.

3. Go Rangers.

1. Hooked on Phonics. Get it. You need it.

2. Its only 9 games into the season, stop pounding on your small Islander, 3rd class chest.

3. Go Rangers.

He'll get what's coming to him in April when the icelanders falter to the bottom of the division and are playing golf while watching the Rangers ride high into the playoffs.

i love when ranger fans are jealous hey how is drury doing this year he has produced nuthin u need some nobody nigel dawes to get u some goals

Lmfao!

:lol:That'll be the day that we're jealous of the 3rd class Islanders.:lol:

jelous of the isles? It doesnt matter who scores and how as long as someone is scoring also like 124 said you need to stop your October chest thumping because its gonna come back to kick you in your stupid ass in April when the isles are out of the playoffs.

uhh, pot...kettle...black

Archived