ATTN all posters who live in Chicago

Brenjetsfan

Bren it is a small world for you. For the rest of us the world is a cold, lonely place. Somehow you make it look easy though.

(Pretty sure there is a compliment in there for you somewhere).

OK which one of you lives in Chicago with a friend in Toms River.....?????

SMALL world

I just had my neighbor come up to me an tell me his buddy from Chicage was talking about ME an the JETNATION!!!!

FESS UP :lol:

i know who it is ;) ....hehe

It's me Bren. I was talking with Greg a few weeks ago and he was on me for when I'm coming out. I told him If we didn't have our big fundraiser over the 4th, I'd be coming out for a Jets party in TR. He started asking questions about where and what not and all I could tell him was Brenda, the realtor, in TR. He said it had to be you that lived right across the street. How bout it! Gregory and I go way back to being couple displaced young bucks on the Jersey Shore (me from Chicago, and he from upstate NY) in the late 70's. We've been real close friends since. Real small world. Tell him to be a good neighbor to you or I'll kick his ass. :lol:

It's me Bren. I was talking with Greg a few weeks ago and he was on me for when I'm coming out. I told him If we didn't have our big fundraiser over the 4th, I'd be coming out for a Jets party in TR. He started asking questions about where and what not and all I could tell him was Brenda, the realtor, in TR. He said it had to be you that lived right across the street. How bout it! Gregory and I go way back to being couple displaced young bucks on the Jersey Shore (me from Chicago, and he from upstate NY) in the late 70's. We've been real close friends since. Real small world. Tell him to be a good neighbor to you or I'll kick his a$$. :lol:

HE came over before..He is selling his house and GETTING MARRIED..poor bastard...lol...Why don't u buy his haus an move here! Come in July anyway, even though the party is cancelled we are still partying somewhere!!!WHAT A small world!

He is selling his house and GETTING MARRIED..poor bastard...lol...

Yeah - you know, he kinda left that little tid bit out of our last conversation. Well....better him than me. Nah, Muffin Tin, as I call her (Gabrielle) is a real sweetheart and I am amazed she has any truck with him whatsoever. :lol:

But, I'll be damned if he's selling OUR beach house without consulting me. Bastid!

Yeah - you know, he kinda left that little tid bit out of our last conversation. Well....better him than me. Nah, Muffin Tin, as I call her (Gabrielle) is a real sweetheart and I am amazed she has any truck with him whatsoever. :lol:

But, I'll be damned if he's selling OUR beach house without consulting me. Bastid!

This guy is marrying someone named "Muffin Tin". Oh man. The stories she must have.

I went over last nite an kinda mentioned that I told he we chatted...and he said OOOPS I think I forgot to tell him I was ENGAGED...btw..I am writing up a contract today. I sold it last nite in 5 minutes..

DAMN I am SOOO GOOD..rite TX? :oops:

Archived