MARTYYYYY MARTYYYYY

NYjet10

win # 500 will b eon hold because of MR. SATAN. I believe thats 3 straight games with the winning goal. 9-4-0 with games on hand with everyone in the division. so just because the flyers have a couple more points and the rangers also we still can jump you very easily with these games we have on u guys. GO ISLANDERS!!! WE ARE ON A TEAR RIGHT NOW!!!!

win # 500 will b eon hold because of MR. SATAN. I believe thats 3 straight games with the winning goal. 9-4-0 with games on hand with everyone in the division. so just because the flyers have a couple more points and the rangers also we still can jump you very easily with these games we have on u guys. GO ISLANDERS!!! WE ARE ON A TEAR RIGHT NOW!!!!

Shouldn't you be chanting the names of the incompetent refs who handed you the game on the silver platter with a 2 min 5 on 3 because of a BS bench minor?

Shouldn't you be chanting the names of the incompetent refs who handed you the game on the silver platter with a 2 min 5 on 3 because of a BS bench minor?

are u freaking kidding me. a WIN is a WIN. you saw how DP was very solid tonight. and are u saying the rangers never got a game because of the refs. I think all teams that lose feel it was the refs fault. I always feel that way when the isles lose, but i dont usse that as an excuse. it's pretty surprising that a grown man uses the refs as an excuse all because there team didnt play as well as they thought they would.

i love at how devil and ranger fans always make excuses. the one goal by the devs was knocked in by witt. is it our fault that brodeur couldnt hold that puck on the goal line, and lets someone tap it by him. i havent made any excuses for isles losses this year, but then again there hasnt been a lot of oppurtunity considering were 9-4-0 and 5-1 in the division and games at hand on everyone.

The icelanders got one legit goal too. The other one was a complete gift.

if ur talking about the vasciek goal how is that a gift. Brodeur didnt hold on to it and vas poked it in thats athe goaltenders fault. If ur talking about the satan that time he just completely beat brodeur. Ur goal was because our defender put it in.

if ur talking about the vasciek goal how is that a gift. Brodeur didnt hold on to it and vas poked it in thats athe goaltenders fault. If ur talking about the satan that time he just completely beat brodeur. Ur goal was because our defender put it in.

IT WAS IN A 2 MIN 5 ON 3. Thats an automatic goal. If you don't understand how much of a gift that was you really are stupid.

IT WAS IN A 2 MIN 5 ON 3. Thats an automatic goal. If you don't understand how much of a gift that was you really are stupid.

ur retarded mike. are u serious. yourtelling me we are the only team who gets a 5 on 3. its not always automatic. we outplayed u guys and we WON. key words are WE WON. a win is a win.

ur retarded mike. are u serious. yourtelling me we are the only team who gets a 5 on 3. its not always automatic. we outplayed u guys and we WON. key words are WE WON. a win is a win.

2 min 5 on 3's are goals about 90% of the time and since all the other stats were equal it's clear you have no idea what you're talking about.

mike i'm sick of going back and forth with this. the ISLES got 2 pts in that game. which is a WIN. i know dev fans arent use to wins like the isles, apparently there use to the losing so ur a pro at making excuses with the des,and its only gonna get worse.

mike i'm sick of going back and forth with this. the ISLES got 2 pts in that game. which is a WIN. i know dev fans arent use to wins like the isles, apparently there use to the losing so ur a pro at making excuses with the des,and its only gonna get worse.

When was the last time your franchise thats so used to winning won a playoff series?

Islanders will finish last in the division this year. I guarantee it.

it would take guerin, comrie, and DP to get hurt for us to finish last. at worse we will finish 2nd. look at the standings we have 3 and 4 games at hand on everyone while we are 5 games above .500 and right behind the flyers. and on tuesday when we are tied with the flyers for first and still have 4 games at hand on them we will officially shocked the atlantic division.

When was the last time your franchise thats so used to winning won a playoff series?

first of all i said were use to winning this year. 2nd of all congrats u beat the thrashers last year anyone wouldve swept them last year. i dont think u did just as good against the sabres as we did either last year.

first of all i said were use to winning this year. 2nd of all congrats u beat the thrashers last year anyone wouldve swept them last year. i dont think u did just as good against the sabres as we did either last year.

You know that the Devils have won 3 CUPS since you last won a playoff series right? What kind of moron are you? I'm not used to winning? LMAO

Archived