Asante Samuel and Randall Gay

Blackout

I really like your thinking. But think about this, If Nate Clements ain't doing squat with that contract he got, what do you think Samuel will ask for ?

Guards these days are wanting long term contracts, probably a 7yr/$49 Mill.

And NT's, I'm not to familiar with. But I hope we empty our pockets for them.

Fair enough, but you don't target guys based on their projected salaries. You look at all the guys that will best help the team and make your offers. Take the ones that stick and adjust your offers for the next tier based upon who sticks. Don't ignore Samuel just because Clements got a big deal. Considering the **** available at NT (2 Browns and some fat **** from the Niners) I'd probably rather spend on Samuel.

Fair enough, but you don't target guys based on their projected salaries. You look at all the guys that will best help the team and make your offers. Take the ones that stick and adjust your offers for the next tier based upon who sticks. Don't ignore Samuel just because Clements got a big deal. Considering the **** available at NT (2 Browns and some fat **** from the Niners) I'd probably rather spend on Samuel.

Our corners did pretty good today. I just hope you saw how desperately we need a G today. Clemens had no time to do anything.

Our corners did pretty good today. I just hope you saw how desperately we need a G today. Clemens had no time to do anything.

If you want to go back and do a search I claimed that a new RT was our #1 need this offseason and I was the #1 enemy of dumping Kendall without any suitable replacement. You are preaching to the choir on that one.

If you want to go back and do a search I claimed that a new RT was our #1 need this offseason and I was the #1 enemy of dumping Kendall without any suitable replacement. You are preaching to the choir on that one.

Yeah, I remember hearing something about you not liking AC. But that's not our only weak spot, Clemens constantly had to do something with his legs. Maybe LG and RT is what we need to look at.

Archived